Server side economy system

StarLineGaming

What do you think  

66 members have voted

1. 1. How should it be implemented

• We should all start from square one
    • We should all have our accounts moved over
    • We should only have legitamte money moved over (if possible)
    • I like rainbows

I'm certainly apologizing for translate.google, but... Money is only a small part of the concept "Economy".

To really make at least the most basic part, which would be tied to the server - this a very big job. SAMP a bad example, really.

All the above messages with trolls and other this is only a part small problems.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would hate to have to start over, I have more than 12m euro (almost 13m right now) all legit, but can I prove it to anyone, I don't think so, maybe with my current level of 95, but would an admin automatically approve this and not some of the others and that would start a war with admins being unfair and begin and endless war that they don't need to, some people would claim their saves is legit and so on, I think the best for everyone is starting over from scratch, this will probably (censored) a lot of trolls and rammers and will most likely get rid of 99% of them on the servers, after all, we all know they don't use legit money to pay for their trucks repair and such, they would be much more careful while driving if they used legitimately earned money to troll and screw around so they would quickly be out of the servers, that would bring a more friendly experience to the real simulation drivers like myself, will probably reduce a lot of work by admins and mods, and so on, who's with me here, please quote me ???

76561198104067447.png

I wouldn't mind starting again, as long as I can keep my current trucks I own. That I don't want to start from scratch. I remember back when I started I thought about how cool it would be to be rich in the game, but now having over 3.6 billion Euros (all legit, BTW) it doesn't feel as good as I thought. The journey to get up here was more fun, I think. Just a note to some of you all complaining about how much money you have.

1 minute ago, [FC-T] sko0923 said:

I wouldn't mind starting again, as long as I can keep my current trucks I own. That I don't want to start from scratch. I remember back when I started I thought about how cool it would be to be rich in the game, but now having over 3.6 billion Euros (all legit, BTW) it doesn't feel as good as I thought. The journey to get up here was more fun, I think. Just a note to some of you all complaining about how much money you have.

That could certainly be possible, I would certainly love to keep all my trucks and garages, I don't have a lot of garages, but I have all trucks fully upgraded, on another note starting from scratch again could probably make me discover other trucks that I don't use often, I own all of them, but I prefer to drive either my Volvo FH16 (the first truck I purchased in this game in MP mode) or my Renault Premium, and yes my Volvo has the 750HP in it, but I think next time I use it, I'll probably do a crazy thing and downgrade it to around a 500HP or 600HP, I feel like its too powerful and goes way too fast to be realistic right now, maybe I'll change my mind once they release the new double trailer and heavy cargo packs, but for now hauling a 25T trailer with a 750HP is a breeze. I'm bracing for impact about the ones that only drives Scania or Volvo. I also love Mercedes Actros, will probably get in mine sooner or later, its a nice truck, I would say I basically love all of them except perhaps the crappy looking Iveco, I'm sure they are nice in real life but the ones in game right now are very crappy they don't feel like their real things to me, I think its probably the cabin view that I dislike the most...

76561198104067447.png

1 hour ago, McDodge34 [FR QC] said:

That could certainly be possible, I would certainly love to keep all my trucks and garages, I don't have a lot of garages, but I have all trucks fully upgraded, on another note starting from scratch again could probably make me discover other trucks that I don't use often, I own all of them, but I prefer to drive either my Volvo FH16 (the first truck I purchased in this game in MP mode) or my Renault Premium, and yes my Volvo has the 750HP in it, but I think next time I use it, I'll probably do a crazy thing and downgrade it to around a 500HP or 600HP, I feel like its too powerful and goes way too fast to be realistic right now, maybe I'll change my mind once they release the new double trailer and heavy cargo packs, but for now hauling a 25T trailer with a 750HP is a breeze. I'm bracing for impact about the ones that only drives Scania or Volvo. I also love Mercedes Actros, will probably get in mine sooner or later, its a nice truck, I would say I basically love all of them except perhaps the crappy looking Iveco, I'm sure they are nice in real life but the ones in game right now are very crappy they don't feel like their real things to me, I think its probably the cabin view that I dislike the most...

Fair point. I actually really like the outside view of the Hi-Way, but yes the inside has that support on the left if I recall correctly, and looking fully left (number 4 on numpad) doesn't get a 90 degree angle to where you are facing. I drive all the best trucks of every company. And yes, after driving a 500HP DAF or Renault, swapping over to the 750/730HP Volvo and Scania I lose track of speed often. ;)

3 hours ago, Cowz4Sale said:

Shouldn't happen IMO. If anything, I think there should be a bit like an "insurance" system, where if you hit someone, based on the percentage of damage given, that person is forced to transfer a set amount of money to the victim.

E.G. 10% damage gained, -$1000 etc.

I agree that an insurance system could be good, but the server side economy is needed, trust me, once its in place, only the true simulator drivers will stay on the servers, the rammers and trolls will soon get out of there...

76561198104067447.png

3 minutes ago, McDodge34 [FR QC] said:

I agree that an insurance system could be good, but the server side economy is needed, trust me, once its in place, only the true simulator drivers will stay on the servers, the rammers and trolls will soon get out of there...

Yeah thats true. Hopefully it will be added in.

5 minutes ago, Topllex said:

Yeah thats true. Hopefully it will be added in.

Yup, and server admins and mods will be able to relax like all of us, their job will be much more easier than to have to play their kindergarden teacher/police roles like they have to right now, I don't think any responsible adult or teen would ram people for fun or race the roads at insane speed to cause crashes, so its probably just a bunch of little kids under 14 that think its funny, they will be gone soon enough once server economy is in, they won't be able to cheat their money in anymore and will find it suddenly very very boring. Yes the population on servers will go down a lot at peak hours, but we will only encounter true simulator fans on the road and that will be very friendly for everyone...

76561198104067447.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived