Changing the way admin ban/ kick players.

User_77048

I heard that 5 people in 5 mins have to report people who are screwing around (blocking/ ramming) for the admins to have to care! If this is true then wtf admins what if your by yourself and some ass just comes up and rams you! The admins wont do shit! i just had a group come up to be and block me in then shoot me 10000 feet up in the air! I reported and nothing happened! If its because you guys r being killed with reports then hire more admins! 

76561198133164766.png

They could hire ten thousand admins and stil couldn't do anything if a guy comes, rams you and continue driving normal they  couldn't ban him.

I don't know if this is the case, if the guy was trolling you for a while then yes, let's burn the admins  :lol:

I agree, no report should take priority over another; regardless of what it is. I'm not going to sit here and say the admins do nothing (they do some things) but if someone is an admin, doesn't matter what or who it's for, they should be expected (and expect/aim) to treat everyone equally otherwise it just comes across as either favouritism, lack of sufficient numbers or just down right laziness. Yeah fair play man, there's a few thousand that knock about on the MP and/or forums but that should be the bar minimum that should be done. Sound like it's too much effort? You're in the wrong field then mate.

I have a similar experience to what Upper had, some idiot was parked on a bend with no overtake lines. Thought I'd report them due to the perfect position they decided to park. Do you want to guess what happened?

Yeah, nothing.

nz3d07.jpg

the point is ladies and gentleman that as long as the admins cant see him doing anything wrong,how are they suposed to know if the report is true or not?

lets say you and a troll drive alone on the highway.he rams you of the road and continues.you report him,admin will check report like in 20sec-3 mins. he sees this troll driving alone on the woad while doing nothing wrong..what do you expect of this admin?

A. waste 20 min following this guy untill he FINALY does something wrong while ignoring tons of other reports

B.kick the player without knowing if you troll report or he actualy is the troll

C. no action from admin due too no evidence of who is at blame here

Yes the answer is C..

You need evidence if someone crash and you report via command then that troller going fast away or normal drive then Admin come

And he see nothing

Sounds like something should be built into the mod itself to deal with that, because in all honesty.. I'm not going to waste memory etc. for videos. I have the space for it trust me, but I also already own a laptop which has very little memory left; but that laptop is used for storing over 700+ albums worth of music and such and I'm not going to waste memory on my custom. I'll agree to suffer in silence for the refusal to record and that's fine with me, I have a high tolerance. Other more 'official', for lack of a better word, games can handle it without, lets be honest here, forcing users to provide evidence by their own means - surely something is possible?

nz3d07.jpg

Sounds like something should be built into the mod itself to deal with that, because in all honesty.. I'm not going to waste memory etc. for videos. I have the space for it trust me, but I also already own a laptop which has very little memory left; but that laptop is used for storing over 700+ albums worth of music and such and I'm not going to waste memory on my custom. I'll agree to suffer in silence for the refusal to record and that's fine with me, I have a high tolerance. Other more 'official', for lack of a better word, games can handle it without, lets be honest here, forcing users to provide evidence by their own means - surely something is possible?

Its youre response not me so you dont report okay but if someone crash dont blame me

the point is ladies and gentleman that as long as the admins cant see him doing anything wrong,how are they suposed to know if the report is true or not?

lets say you and a troll drive alone on the highway.he rams you of the road and continues.you report him,admin will check report like in 20sec-3 mins. he sees this troll driving alone on the woad while doing nothing wrong..what do you expect of this admin?

A. waste 20 min following this guy untill he FINALY does something wrong while ignoring tons of other reports

B.kick the player without knowing if you troll report or he actualy is the troll

C. no action from admin due too no evidence of who is at blame here

Yes the answer is C..

Its an admins job! They have to go out of there way to find the player and ban them! 

76561198133164766.png