Account

X1nice

Question

Guys, help please. I played in ets2mp for the last time in the autumn of 2016. After that, I did not go. But I decided to play on a new laptop (I did not play it on ets2mp before). I downloaded the license from the Steam, download mp, installed. And he entered under the old account. But there was no previous statistics, that is, you need to create a new driver, and start all over again. Help, how can I return the old profile? Or did he retire due to inaction? In advance thanks for the answer ...

8 answers to this question

You need to take the folder called "profiles" from your documents/EuroTruckSimulator 2 from your old computer and put it in the same place on your new computer. Alternately, you can download one from an ETS2 modding website.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

If your profile (save-game) in SP has been deleted, or has not been transferred to the new computer, you must start a new profile. Anyway, your account on TruckersMP keep active, but you need a "new profile", as I said before.

If you saved the profile in the old computer, simply transfer it to the new computer, and place it in the folder Documents> Euro Truck Simulator 2

Edited by DiegoLBC1
76561198274653564.png

Hi @X1nice,

You will have to transfer the old one across manually. To make it easier, you can download one from the Internet, but here's one I found -

Hope this helped sir.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.