Tight control

Calais-Duisburg  We Want to Control That Way Calais-Duisburg on its way These kinds of applications are needed to reduce this traffic on the road Not only for calais duisburg but for traffic everywhere

Admin's are not only for the "Road Blocking",Admins need to look for reports in the  (Forum & Game),it would be pretty useless to set an admin to a special city.

Mostly admins are looking at the C - D,they don't have much time for that kind of thing to block roads.

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png

There are 1 million players in the vote  And this number is increasing This traffic should be blocked, otherwise it will be worse afterwards

You can't solve the traffic problem by blocking off main roads. The only alternative to Calais other than the C-D road is via the Brussels road, leaving ALL traffic coming over another road (either way the highway or another one-laned road). You should remember how the high population in that area is caused: a main entrance point with only one lane (leaving small capacity for the traffic flow) because it is a main junction. The autobahn near Rotterdam is already crowded due to the junction, but that can handle a traffic flow better than a two or one laned highway/road. 

Besides, by blocking off roads the admins leave less time for actual urgent matters such as keeping an eye out on trolls, rammers and blockers (as they need to keep an eye out on the C-D road itself if no one is entering it).. This task will ask too much priority, because of what I remember when that road was closed is that most of the admins (if not all) were there.. And the admins can't be forced upon the game. 

@Converse @Pomerov I disagree with you there Admin's from time to time have to take action because certain people in game cant help but act like children on the servers let alone there is children that use the service and the road gets that bad that the last resort is getting multiple admins on the server to close the road.... You don't hardly ever see this action being taken so they just don't do it cause they feel like it.... They have to make sure the "SERVERS" health is ok and running smooth and if this particular area is causing issues they will eventually have to take drastic measures......

I have been on this server a couple of years now and not once have I ever seen staff abuse their abilities or do something that was un-towards to show their authority on the game... as they have nothing to prove or gain from doing this.... I honestly think the admins would rather spend their time sorting issues with troll's and backlogs rather than making sure a road is closed.......

They have done it appropriately and making sure that the traffic finally gets moving and sort any issues it maybe causing to the server..... If I was you I would appreciate the work they actually do for us in making sure things go as smooth as possible.....

Also think of it this way.... NO IGA'S at all permanent just the website report system.... how would you feel about that happening and the server getting free rain for abusers.... it would be hell would it ???? rather than complaining be actually happy there is people out on their free time taking measures to make sure you a user having a smooth online experience.... next time try and think of others than yourself and see it from an IGA's point of view and you may understand what they are going through :) 

Have a safe journey and enjoy your trucking :D 

Edited by lxl Semper lxl

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

@lxl Semper lxl I think you misunderstood me there at some point, because I never stated that admins are abusing their authority nor claimed I that I don't appreciate the work the admins perform to keep the traffic flow going. I stated that they can't keep an eye out on the road because of the fact that would take too much effort, leaving other urgent tasks out such as keeping an eye out on the trolls. I think the admins do a great job, especially at the time you need them the most as I've experienced an 'instant justice' twice by now when a road rager was ramming me because of my speed limit due to my world of truck contracts and caught in the act by an admin (instant ban/kick). I never complained about the admins nor disrespect I their authority.. And what @Converse means, is that it's up to drivers themselves to keep the safety in own hands (and their choice to drive an alternative route when necesarry). Please don't accuse us of things we never stated, and read the whole comment before debating any of my statements. 

This blockade was done in the past, to test if the server stability improved when removing all traffic from that road. It was chaos, hundreds of players trying to go on the road, blocked by admins and not knowing what to do next and apparently, the blockade turned out to be useless. The huge amount of traffic would simply stay around the entrance points, making the load in the area to be the same or even worse. Some admins have already said that they won't do it again.

And the solution for all problems in that road is a lot simpler than blockades or more admins: Don't go there, use alternative routes. You know how things are on that road, so if you still decided to go, it's your problem and your fault, don't complain.

I'm stating exactly what you said @Pomerov you have to take into consideration what effects its going to have on the server C-D road will always be bad and for them to take that sort of action wasn't made lightly hence the server is number one priority on anyone's case and if a certain area is causing issues measures need to be taken..... as I stated above there is no way they just done the road closure for the sake of doing it..... there would have been a perfect reason for this to happen......

By diverting people to alternative routes would eventually make people actually play the game properly rather than just idling for that road specifically which 90% of the people on that road do....

AND @Pomerov your right I never intended that comment for you it was for @Converse I just never clearly stated that lol..... my deepest apologies :) 

also I did read entire conversations also on another note you cant rely on users to sort their own mess at times because you have a mixed of bad and good drivers on that road so some sort of authority does need to take place from time to time.......

There is nothing fun about taking measures to close a busy route at all....

Edited by lxl Semper lxl
  • Upvote 1

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

• 1 year later...
On 3.4.2017 at 3:21 PM, Smoky_TMP said:

This has been suggested multiple times before, please use the search function as said in the announcement you can find above this topic. [...]

Not needed either.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.