Multiple fueling points on gas stations

gopensgo291[youtube]

as YOYO said you don't tend to see them on all stations but atleast there are some and I may point out they might be located around busy areas such as motorways and so forth :) 

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

I've done like 4-5 WoT jobs since the TruckersMP update, going from Italy to Scandinavia, back to France driving through Germany... And I saw lots of gas stations, but they're all the same as before. I thought the addition would be in those highway large stations, but I checked several and didn't see other than ONE fueling spot. It would be nice if someone finds one with more than one refueling spot, to post an image telling where is located. I'm curious about this!

i did see some in viva la france area.. non in germany, or rest of eu.. did not check scandinavia.. i seams to me germany ist once again left out of modifications.. they just dont want to change anything on or with it.

looks like only viva la france got em. which is sad.. that was the one useful future for me in the update. i dont really care about diff lock or lift axles on trailer.. specialy if its like now and only the vanilla trailer lift.. the schwarzmüller dont.

sysp-73354.png

As @BaldemarDeutsch already mentioned, the multiple fuel pumps seem to be only found in the area of the Vive la France DLC. Meaning if you are driving at the rest of the map, you will have to stick with the fuel stations that provide only one pump each. I am just hoping that one day SCS will add this to the rest of the fuel stations too, but right now we will have to be satisfied with only the ones in France being 'upgraded'... ;)

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

• 4 weeks later...

Archived