How to make ATS look like that ?

Wolfseye

Hey guys,

i am relatively new to ATS or to the whole kind of style of Games like ETS etc. So far I tried out quite some Mods etc mostly for Single Player.
I also tried some that kinda made to make the game more realistic, but still it looks kinda bad.

I found this Video here on Youtube.

httpa://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po27CGYXris

(For some reason Youtube didnt let me link that video here, so i replaced https to httpa. Exchange that for the link to work)

Could you tell me how to make the game look like that ? I really would love to make it look better, but I dont know how. I tried Reshade but I cant say that made it better. Not the way I tried at least. If you have some kind of tutorial how to make this Game

look like that, or close to it, I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks.

Wolf

Hello @Wolfseye,

could you describe in detail, what you are referring to? Do you mean the Peterbilt truck or just the landscape? Maybe you mean the multiplayer modification? Or did you mean the graphics?

However, I will attach some screenshots of my in-game ATS settings so maybe it helps you.

Spoiler

dp2HNJV.jpg2FqbYXj.jpg

Kind regards ;)

^ As far as I can tell you, they were playing the usual multiplayer mod without any in-game modifications as they wouldn't work either. However, it might be possible that this YouTuber manually modified the settings to get perfectly adjusted graphics.

But to be honest, after having watched it in full-HD I did not notice anything special. It just looks like my game would if I played ATS multiplayer.

Apology, for being not useful at all, maybe someone else does know what seems to be so special about this particular video.

Regards ;)

is your Scaling set to max 400% too? Because that makes the little details in cab much more crispier, Basically texture resolution, what that does

Attention span of 5 seconds, in best cases 15 seconds if its food. Patience of a newborn. Uncooperative in teamwork, unable to hold intelligent conversation. Four-wheeler's mistake triggers roadrage for hours.

Its all down to the gpu ???? does your system cope with graphics set to ultra or high in the game ??? if its set to medium or lower the quality will differ from there I just think they are using a system that can cope with the detail needed at a higher level nothing else....

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

The reocrder is using ultra setting and also using an older version of the game where the contrast and color was stronger.

You can make your color stronger by chaging the color temperature and/or by adjusting the color correction in your GPU settings.

Also chaing the saturation settings might result in a change

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

1 hour ago, lxl Semper lxl said:

Its all down to the gpu ???? does your system cope with graphics set to ultra or high in the game ??? if its set to medium or lower the quality will differ from there I just think they are using a system that can cope with the detail needed at a higher level nothing else....

I am pretty sure, my Nvidia Titan X and my 6 Core Intel plus 32 GB Ram can handle the Game fine. Considering that the Graphics in this are kinda cheap compared to games like GTA 5 (which would be a great engine for a Truck Sim).

5 hours ago, Wolfseye said:

I am pretty sure, my Nvidia Titan X and my 6 Core Intel plus 32 GB Ram can handle the Game fine. Considering that the Graphics in this are kinda cheap compared to games like GTA 5 (which would be a great engine for a Truck Sim).

Make sure your Graphics drivers are up to date also that the games graphics are set to ultra since you have that kind of hardware it should not be a problem there is also another solution if your absolutely sure it isn't your system sign up or login to youtube and leave a comment for the author of the video and ask him what he has done.... But honestly its down to your settings whether it in game or the card itself!!!

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived