Modded server?

CarCat

All of these mods are copyrighted to the individual or team who created them, having a server dedicated to modded ETS2 configuration would cause mass crashes and probably legal issues.

You have to understand that when playing multiplayer of any game and having mods installed that you usually have to all have the same mods installed for it to work correctly, if one person has this mod and you have a different mod then it can cause crashes and a whole range of other compatibility issues.

Plus I don't think the monthly cost of hiring a server for this usage would be appropriate or productive in the sense of the actual goal and purpose of the TruckersMP mod as it's self.

NO MODDED SERVERS! Server cost money and the servers for ETS2 and ATS are quite expensive I think to maintain. Adding more servers should be an added cost for devs. Another thing is that the modded server would be ALWAYS full and ping/instability for players would be very high. So, this is a good but irrelizable idea. Plus, it has been suggested before:

This suggestion will be rejected...

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

This has been suggested many times, it won' happen. We would need permissions from modders, they should be fully working with the latest version (I don't think devs want bugged stuff in the servers) and of course, they add a lot of stress to servers.

And for oversize loads, SCS is coming up with oversized loads in 2017, we just have to wait.

http://blog.scssoft.com/2016/12/merry-christmas-and-happy-new-year-2017.html

• 3 weeks later...

Archived