VT  QUAD

Viva Trucking | Professional VTC

71 posts in this topic

9aqoMgs.png

Who we Are:

Viva Trucking has been working months on creating the most state of the art Virtual Trucking Company and we are now open! Our Virtual Trucking Company was created by a group of colleagues with an idea to create the most technologically advanced VTC out there, developing our own web programs along with mods for ATS. After all that development, we plan on hiring truckers from all over the world that are committed to involving their time into our company. If you are a trucker within our company, you are responsible for making company loads and writing driving logs. Every time you make a company load and write a log, you are given the chance to rank up in the company and earn items along the way. Along with the benefits, you can also be involved with the community by making forums, talking on our discord server, and much more. Our mission was to create a place where truckers on ATS could come together to form a friendly community of all cultures and ages. With all the new updates to come with ATS, we plan on growing even bigger as we grow as a community.  

Apply on our Website

----------www.vivatrucking.com----------

US Location:

Los Angeles, CA

Phoenix, AZ

Staff:

Quad - CEO

Rafael - COO      

Sterling - CFO

Swizzy - Human Resources Director

Tikay - Events Director

Requirements:

Must be 15 years or older

Must follow company rules and policies

Must speak English well

Application: http://www.vivatrucking.com/careers

Discord: Members Only

Questions: http://www.vivatrucking.com/contact-us

Our Features:

---Custom Skins---

saqBnAt.jpg

pX6GVDk.jpg

---Website Features---

jpLNjCW.jpg

---Moblie Site---

tWJGK2r.png

If you have any questions or would like to apply visit:

www.vivatrucking.com

Edited by VIVA QUAD

9 minutes ago, Mirrland said:

Good luck from the Global Distribution Services team! :) 

Thank you, good luck as well. :D

4 minutes ago, xqwas216 said:

I applied and am waiting for a message

Application results are sent by email. Check your email inbox or spam. The system shows me you have been contacted. If you have anymore trouble, email us at vivatrucking@gmail.com.

5 minutes ago, xqwas216 said:

Waiting for verification email for signup website

Refresh your page, your verification has gone through.

012e85383705bd5dcd72b61f3e2ff019.png

Everyone, 

Viva Trucking is dedicated to each driver and everyone is part of a unique and special team. Our top-notch website makes Viva Trucking very real as if you were an actual truck driver! With our app working in the progress, we always make the experience better. Each driver has a personalized account, just like in the real world. Do not miss this rare opportunity in becoming the best. For more information, you can contact Viva Trucking Customer Support via our website. We are glad to help you become successful. 

Best regards, darkshadow914 

well its been almost a week and everyday i go on the discord and mp and never seen anyone on discord or the game or anything so idk, today the first day anyone even put a message on discord just to give an excuse of why they are not on but i guess any excuse is better than none 

4 hours ago, Cajun said:

well its been almost a week and everyday i go on the discord and mp and never seen anyone on discord or the game or anything so idk, today the first day anyone even put a message on discord just to give an excuse of why they are not on but i guess any excuse is better than none 

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please note that we are a small developing company and the discord hasn't done such a good job with connecting all of our drivers together. So we have switched to a TeamSpeak server. Hopefully this helps with the issues we are facing.

I have applied and awaiting response. I messed up on my application. I set my TruckersMP name to watermalonecat on the Application, when it's supposed to be bEEpNOX14. My apologies. 

Edited by bEEpNOX14
mistake

14 hours ago, bEEpNOX14 said:

I have applied and awaiting response. I messed up on my application. I set my TruckersMP name to watermalonecat on the Application, when it's supposed to be bEEpNOX14. My apologies. 

No problem. Applications can take up to 24 hours, but they are usually handled every few hours. Hopefully that helps and hope to see you part of the team!

3 Week Company Statistics

• Total US Income - $6,745,139
  • Total EU Income - €821,641
  • Total Jobs - 202

On 1/25/2017 at 4:02 AM, Mwind said:

I love those truck they are beautiful!

Thank you we wanted the trucks to stand out.

If you have any questions, feel free to email us at [email protected]