Removal of the forum VTC sections ×

Viva Trucking | Professional VTC

Looking Good

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kind Regards

Dylann

TruckersMP Veteran Driver

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FotorCreated.jpg.ce8a5f04812a1bb79c0233287068beb5.jpg

On 26/09/2017 at 10:03 AM, [SK] - TeR*NOYAN28 said:

hi all , I see VIVA TRUCKING usually , are you a logıstıc or compand or ally ?

Hey there, not too sure what you're getting at there. We're an active and welcoming VTC that transports cargoes both on and offline from A to B quickly and safely! If you have any questions don't forget to feel free to email us via [email protected] !

• Thanks 1

This is the best VTC I've ever been a part of! Down to the top notch and mature management, to the convoys which are always exciting to be a part of! You feel like you are a part of something more and I hope you'll consider applying yourself! It's free to do so and it only take a few mins! Give it a try and join us!!!