Game crashes again and again

Komailgr8

Question

Dear Truckers,

Since i bought  Scandinavian DLC i am having some issues regarding game,,,my game gets stuck or crashes as i like teleport from one garage to another,or having a Nap or loading from home screen to game,,,these are the 3 most important places where my game get stuck,,,,,well as i have said this issue started after i downloaded Scandinavian DLC before my game and mp mode use to work fine,,,but now it has starting having these problems,,,,i had some mods which i uninstalled,,then even it did not get fix on which i reinstalled my game(ets2) and now it still didn't work so if someone knows about this problem then plss reply

Regards,

Thorindorf

Edited by FirestarteR93
moved topic to help section

14 answers to this question

Hello,

I would recommend checking if you are experiencing the same issue in Single Player on a new profile. If positive, it isn`t a TruckersMP problem and you should report it at SCS`s forums.

Please lets us know when you check it.

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

On 12/25/2016 at 11:16 PM, CaptainKostaZ said:

Hello,

I would recommend checking if you are experiencing the same issue in Single Player on a new profile. If positive, it isn`t a TruckersMP problem and you should report it at SCS`s forums.

Please lets us know when you check it.

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply,,,just saw it now,,,so the thing is like in single player,,it has the same type of problem,,like i just start my game and when like i move my mouse i am talking about when i ma in game ,,,i juts move my mouse and the game get stucks,,,most people say that u might have press something,by which the game  didnt  respond,,but i waited for like 30 min just to check if it get fix,,but no it doesn't work,,,,just get me the link where i can complain,,,thanks for the help,

Your Sincerely 

On 12/25/2016 at 11:16 PM, CaptainKostaZ said:

On 02/01/2017 at 9:03 PM, Komailgr8 said:

,just get me the link where i can complain

http://forum.scssoft.com/

But before that I advice you to run a cache check of your game :

Go to your Steam Library > Right click on ETS2 / ATS > Proprieties > Local files > Verify integrity of game cache.