I receive this error when I log ub

maxreid12

Question

I cannot log in because I have a "prohibited asset". I don't have any mods installed on this account. I am unaware why I am receiving this message, I tried logging in multiple times, and it kept showing these messages. If there is anything I could do to resolve this problem please reply to this post. Thanks, Max.

20161210210815_1.jpg

6 answers to this question

I didn't do anything and I tried to log-in today and I successfully connected. I guess I wasn't having good luck yesterday. 

I think the main reason I was having these problems was because of the DLC you mentioned that is not compatible with the version. I was halfway finished delivering a trailer that was using a incompatible trailer. I simply finished it on single player and the logged on to TruckersMP to see that I could play MP again. Thanks for the time. 

Hello,

So the issue you're having is very simple to fix and very simple on why you're having this issue.

So lately there has been similar posts like this which you could always try and search for fixes.

But anyways here is how to fix the issue 

1) You may have the 'Schwarzmuller DLC' which includes new trailers. This DLC is no compatible at the moment and it hasn't been for quite sometime. 

2) Police accessories as mentioned above. You're not able to have any police accessories like paint, lights etc.

So, how can you use the DLC or police car? 

Simple. 

Schwarzmuller DLC

1) Play with it on single player

2) Wait till it's compatible for Multiplayer

Police Car

1) Play with it on single player

2) You can use the police car when you are 'In-Game Administrator' .

Hope this helps and good luck fixing the issue you're currently having :P happy trucking!

Hello,

it would be helpful if you could tell us what DLC's you are currently using. If you use a new paintjob DLC  (e.g. Belgium Paintjobs), it might not be working in multiplayer because the multiplayer developers need to add support for all those DLC which can take a while. Also, note that Schwarzmüller Trailers don't work in MP.

I hope this helps :)