Lower truck height allowed?

Sandman9200

I

31 minutes ago, Captain.Slow said:

Refer to: 

As long as it does not change the hitbox of the truck it should be fine although the client may disable the mod anyways...

It shouldn't change the hitbox in anyway. all it should do is it will drop the center of gravity of the truck itself and it may react to crashes marginally different if anything at all

Laat time I checked it wasnt possible and I suggested it to scs about hydralics.

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this but, I'm almost 100% certain you can not modify the height of an truck without modifying the actual game files.. I know you can edit your truck with save edit but, I've never seen a way to lower your truck with it in any way.

If you do try to modify your actual game files (without save edit) to do this.. mp will instantly kick you on startup.

- Chev.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived