possible options for ScoutCars

NicoNugis

Yes, we do have a car on ETS2MP legally which we can drive and also color, what else would you wish for.

Sometimes when you go to options, epsecially for first time, you might expect more options for the car.

for excample choice between plastic and colored side-mirrors and maybe more choices for front grille

and a spoiler, like on the RS model which isnt available in online. also emagine if you could add a hanging 

detail on your windscreen or maybe a mobile or glasses on your dashboard. None of it is actually neccesary

but these are the small details,which make your little car uneace and personalized. 

One reason some people might want more options on the car, because we do have only one car option in the game

and it has very few customization options.

If we did have more options,what would they be? 

Let me know and be least or much creative as you wanna be.

Reminder, that is only a discussion.

I think the Game is Euro Truck Simulator 2 not Car Simulator, and the Car it be an Mod who make the Projekt Managers / Developers Open for all Member.

But my Personal Meaning, They had so much other things to do. So much people asks "How Long Time to Release Schwarzmüller DLC for MP" or other and now you want and customize for the Car? 

Pls dont not more Cars :o

I agree, more customization for cars would be really good, also in the future it would be cool if we could have access to Vans and different types of cars instead of only the SKODA, maybe SCS can add these in the future or something and we can deliver things in vans, (maybe i'm going off). I think there are already vans in the game, we just need access to them and handling.

Bullguards and stuff in the driver seats would be really good for the car in game and some other stuff to make your car unique, (fits in with access to driving other cars in game).

3 hours ago, Smalley said:

There is only one thing I would wish for on the car right now and thats better brakes haha. But in all serious. Yes there could possibly be more features for the Scout cars so they can be less boring but we do have to be careful as the car is mostly used by rulebreakers. 

Actually as i have experienced and have been told,you can change brakes intensity in ,,settings,,:) . Awhile back a did it myself,and my car did brake faster.

Ofcourse i didnt make it brake too hard,or else it might bother truckers behind me,because the car does stop quiet quick.

And i also agree,that ETS2MP could have a second car in the game,maybe a SUV or a van.

^^ There are different cars, vans, buses... In SP. If you want realistic, there you have it.

About options for the cars... By what I see almost every time I play, I'd remove the cars from the game. Most of the people driving cars are reckless, they should be for admin use exclusively (road blockings and similar). Go to the Calais-Duisburg road and you'll see what I mean. Lots of cars, most of them overtaking, driving (or trying to drive) on the grass. You don't see a single car waiting patiently in the queue, sooner rather than later, all of them try to push their way forward. Giving more options for customizing cars will only make them more appealing, so, from my POV, no thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived