Yellow flashing traffic lights

SrWild

I tried to find the right place to post this and didn't see a good place to post this I tried to look and see a lot's of place's on the forum's  if this is in the wrong place please move it to the right place.

I do like the flashing yellow traffic lights on at night from 11 pm - 6 pm that is nice for those player's that does fellow the traffic rule's in atsmp but there is some I do think that should be on all the time.

I found a lots of place's only player's have to turn or go straight because of the end of the road barrier's in this area I think it be good to keep those light flashing yellow. like in San Diego California there is a intersection player's have to go straight can't turn because it be going out of bounce. and in stockade California u there is a place on the interstate u have to turn left to from the interstate because of the barrier there and other place is in Holbrook Arizona u can only turn right to get on to the interstate. if I could I would post a pic of holbrook but can't it's to big to fit on here. I don't know if u can to this or not or how hard it would be to do it would be nice to have a reply about this.

Moved to Suggestions.

You should update the post to fit the suggestion format.

For example:

Suggestion Name
Suggestion Description:

Any example images

Why should it be added?:

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

4 hours ago, SrWild said:

I tried to find the right place to post this and didn't see a good place to post this I tried to look and see a lot's of place's on the forum's  if this is in the wrong place please move it to the right place.

I do like the flashing yellow traffic lights on at night from 11 pm - 6 pm that is nice for those player's that does fellow the traffic rule's in atsmp but there is some I do think that should be on all the time.

I found a lots of place's only player's have to turn or go straight because of the end of the road barrier's in this area I think it be good to keep those light flashing yellow. like in San Diego California there is a intersection player's have to go straight can't turn because it be going out of bounce. and in stockade California u there is a place on the interstate u have to turn left to from the interstate because of the barrier there and other place is in Holbrook Arizona u can only turn right to get on to the interstate. if I could I would post a pic of holbrook but can't it's to big to fit on here. I don't know if u can to this or not or how hard it would be to do it would be nice to have a reply about this.

Suggestion name: Yellow flashing lights

Suggestion Description: Yellow flashing traffic lights

Example Image: This got taken in San Diego ats_00006.png

Why it should be added? Found a lots of place's only player's have to turn or go straight because of the end of the road barrier's in this area I think it be good to keep those light flashing yellow. like in San Diego California there is a intersection player's have to go straight can't turn because it be going out of bounce. and in stockade California there is a place on the interstate u have to turn left to from the interstate because of the barrier there and other place is in Holbrook Arizona u can only turn right to get on to the interstate. I know it might not go tho but would be nice if place's like this have yellow flashing lights 24 hrs or change it to red if a admin is coming onto the game in that area.

Edited by SrWild

On 10/27/2016 at 11:40 AM, oolala11 said:

This may need to be suggested to SCS since it involves the base game

2 hours ago, SrWild said:

I know in single player there is no flashing yellow traffic light but I'll try to put a post for them.

scs don't mess with the traffic light's they don't support mp mod but think you for atleast replying back.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Unfortunately, this is nothing that could be done by the TruckersMP team as it would require editing the files of the game and change the map. However, this is only something SCS can do as they have created the game. You can possibly find single player mods for that but those would not work in MP as they are third party mods.

Moved to SCS.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.