Rear parking camera

Baymax.

I belive this has been suggested before and rejected, but not 100% sure.

But anyway, isn't it a bit unrealistic? Haven't heard of any trucks with rear view cameras, because trucks already have a trailer blocking their view on the rear.

It would of course be possible, but I imagine it not being as realistic people would want it to be.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, heyhococo said:

^ I have, it's in the back of trailers (In the UK, at least on some)

But even then, you'd have to ask SCS: forum.scssoft.com

Ah ok. Just thought of it as an unusual addon to have :P

But yeah, I think having a rear view cam would almost make it too easy when you already have the cam 3, virtual mirrors, possibility to lean out of cab, etc.

• Upvote 1

there is new technology coming out all the time and I remember seeing a video with an computerized truck, which helps the driver with pre drive checks, speed limits, traffic jams, has a small screen for rear and side cameras to stop them cutting of bikes and cars in their blindspot. You would have to suggest this to SCS tho and see what they say.

• Upvote 1

Some.... Updating of the technology within SCS' games is definetley in order but you must understand they have many larger-scale projects for a small team a rear-parking camera is probably not at the top of their list :)

Would be a nice feature to see though, as a customisation.

Michael

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.