- Intel Core i7 6800K CPU
- 32GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory
- GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
- 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD
- 2TB 7200RPM Storage HDD
- X99 Chipset Motherboard
- 750W Power Supply
- Microsoft Windows 10

I can play GTAV in max grafics, Fallout4, etc.

The thing is, in MP, when there is more than 20 trucks in one spot, my FPS drops from a 60 to like a 30, and in rotterdam, with 90 trucks around, my FPS drops to a 10, sometimes lower.

What causes this?

Is there something I can do to solve this issue? Is it something that the MP creators have to work on or only SCS can?

7 answers to this question

1. You have a pretty badass rig.

2. ETS2 and ATS were not designed for multiplayer. When a lot of trucks are in one area, it is very taxing on your performance. There's a lot going on from the positioning of the trucks constantly being sent to your client and just simply the trucks themselves being high quality models that they are. The 3rd person models of other trucks are not optimised models for a multiplayer environment. That's the best answer I can give.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Your rig can run Crysis 3 without any FPS drops but on the other hand ETS2 and ATS in MP will give you the fps/performance which they want not what you want from your system. So these games are self dominating on FPS/Performance.

You may have a Xeon and Titan X and still get 10 fps iin rotterdam at peak times, So there's nothing you can do from your end.