Cannot connect for two days now.

Rytuklis

Question

14 answers to this question

Here also : is very hard to connect

serveur EU1 and EU2  : there are very bad ping witch this 2 server

I think this is for it's very hard to connected and there are more crash game :

last time i have loged 6 time in serveur EU2 : five first time game it's very long to connected : and when i'm connected game crashed.
The 6 time : it's long to connected sever but when i'm connecte i have bad ping : 1200 ms

and it crashed more time after.

4 time i reloged and it not connected...

On serveur US1 it's easy to connect, I have more good ping but is also long : 150 to 200 ms.
and it arrive to crashed also since 10-20 minutes

The only ones who can solve it are the devs, but they seem to be intent on causing issues instead of fixing them.

?

You can't just fix servers beeing not powerfull enough. You first need to get them upgraded by the hosting company and then you maybe need to transfer data if you got a new server...

They're just trying to get as many players on the server aspossible so players don't complain

Ea2GOtu.png

Add this to your signature!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Ea2GOtu.png[/img]

?

You can't just fix servers beeing not powerfull enough. You first need to get them upgraded by the hosting company and then you maybe need to transfer data if you got a new server...

They're just trying to get as many players on the server aspossible so players don't complain

Instead of double trailers and turning rain into snow, they should consider upgrading their servers. I can understand the lag but what the hell with bouncing trucks & trailers. If they want money, everyone could donate something.

Instead of double trailers and turning rain into snow, they should consider upgrading their servers. I can understand the lag but what the hell with bouncing trucks & trailers. If they want money, everyone could donate something.

Bouncing trailers happen because of lag. That's because of how ets2 works and afaik devs can't fix it. Also developing and upgrading Servers is something different. So your statement makes no sense. The hosting company is upgrading servers, not the devs.

Ea2GOtu.png

Bouncing trailers happen because of lag. That's because of how ets2 works and afaik devs can't fix it. Also developing and upgrading Servers is something different. So your statement makes no sense. The hosting company is upgrading servers, not the devs.

I have lag in US 1 too but I've never seen bouncing trucks or whatsoever.

The devs could choose better hoster.

I have lag in US 1 too but I've never seen bouncing trucks or whatsoever.

The devs could choose better hoster.

I think they are changing hosts, but i could be wrong. Also i can fully understand that there is lag when there are 4000 players on a server , they just want that players are able to play.

Ea2GOtu.png

I think they are changing hosts, but i could be wrong. Also i can fully understand that there is lag when there are 4000 players on a server , they just want that players are able to play.

No, lots of servers with the limit of 1000-2000 people would be better.

?

Why not to keep EU#1 with a 2500-3000 player cap, until mod enters beta and issues have been resolved? No one is complaining here, but I connected today and my ping is spiking up from 100 to 300. Never had this problem before as my average ping on EU#1 is 80.

Another way is to upgrade in future to Pay to Play. We have almost 4000 people playing now. If everyone donated 2-3$ or euros per month (price of a hamburger, candy or soda), devs could get hosting with top notch speeds.

As I always say, devs did great job creating this mod and I respect them for that.

• Upvote 1

In-game nick: GeekPolak

Youtube Channel - Map editor tutorials for American Truck Simulator and more.  

Twitch Channel - Streaming trucking and other games.

Twitter - Updates when I go live.

4jpe7n.jpg2e3nwv7.jpg

Amerykanin polskiego pochodzenia, pozdrawiam wszystkich Polakow. Jesli ktos tu jest z Tychow, Slask, to daj mi znac.