Colour Problem In ETS2 Graphics?

JamieCraftHD

Question

Hey, When I play ETS2 on Windows 10, I'm having some colour problems.. Like.. it shows the sign twice in the game just next to each other in one green and other red, Idk what's up with my PC or Game.. but when i use to be on windows 8.1, I never had problems!

I managed to sort the similar problem on Minecraft but that was months back, I forgotten how to :/

? any help would be great.. I think my Graphic card is fine for games! cuz if i managed to sort Minecraft.. I just can't find any youtube videos!

Graphic Card: AMD A10-6700 APU with Radeon(tm) HD 

Like i say I don't usually have a lot of time to play games.. since I got real life stuff to sort out.. but I'm thinking of saving up and moving onto proper gaming PC! 

J.Gould

16 answers to this question

I found this, could you try that.

Hi, I have not played this game in a while and decided that I want too. However, since the last time I have upgraded my PC and have a complete new monitor. The game is actually playing in 3D. How can I turn this off? 

Thanks. 

It has been doing that to many games to me aswell. I think that you turn it off with Ctrl+T

Hi:

Could be a monitor problem, if you´re experiencing the same problem in other games, please check your screen / PC. Long time ago I used to have a similar problem, and was caused by my own screen.

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

8 hours ago, Sunort said:

Hi:

Could be a monitor problem, if you´re experiencing the same problem in other games, please check your screen / PC. Long time ago I used to have a similar problem, and was caused by my own screen.

Hey, I'm not sure... My PC is okay.. but Idk what's up with setting.. everything look okay.. :/ I just think it the game?

J.Gould

@JamieCraftHD What's your monitor brand and model?

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

@JamieCraftHDHave you managed to solve your issue? With a quick look i did it's not a 3D monitor.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Or you can go to Graphics Options and turn off 3D settings. I don't have that monitor, but on ASUS monitors there are some Keys under the monitor: Turn ON/Off Monitor, Options, High/Low Brightness, White Balancing. Search The Options key on your monitor and watch in the Options if there is the 3D option turned on.

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be