UK no longer apart of the EU

Trucking Australia

7 hours ago, MochaRaf said:

What makes you say the German people don't want to stay? Speaking from personal experience, none of the people I know want the EU to crumble. As a German citizen I realize that the EU isn't perfect, but it gives me the freedom of movement to live and work anywhere within the EU without any major hassle or worry of over-staying my welcome. I realize that there is much more to the EU than freedom of movement, but never-the-less it makes me feel like we are a truly united Europe opposed to just countries sharing the same continent. I am proud to be European, so I have to admit that the U.K. leave vote did make me rather sad.

i can only say, that there are large groups who want not only out of the EU, but also back "in die heimat".

to speak for my self an some of my close friends, we think europa could well be (with easy travel)  without the eu..

sysp-73354.png

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nigel Farage is really a basterd. He initiated the leave of the UK out of the EU.
Won and now he says, ow cheers mate I am taking my hands off this.

In my opinion he should have helped the UK with leaving the EU...

That the UK leaves the EU is in my opinion a correct choice. The EU is a corrupt institution that is getting more corrupt by the day. It is almost like it is being run by dictators.
They want to silence the nationalism movements and ban them from EU discussions. 
If you want that, well then you are weak, if cannot handle criticism.

Also most of the EU is crumbling, the foundation where it stood on, has turned in to a puddle of mud.
They should stop trying to start a war with Russia.
They should also stop expanding the EU, until they sorted out the issues many countries are facing at this moment. Like the banks that are going to fall, Italy and Greece are still having major financial issues, refugee crisis etc.

Or they should go back to the basics, just an free-zone to trade, and let the country matters, be country matters.

@Dubbeledraaideur [NL} If you research Farage, he has been trying to get the UK out of the EU for the last 25 years, he has succeeded and now wants a break, which in my opinion is fair enough. He also hasn't completely stepped away from politics as he still remains an MEP, he just stepped down as the leader of UKIP so he could still in fact help with the "Article 50" negotiations. 

However, this isn't the last we are going to hear of him. I can bet any money that when Theresa May (A WHOLE different discussion) invokes "Article 50" and starts getting a deal that most of the leave voters aren't happy with, Farage will step in and try and get the deal that the British people voted for. In fact as I write this he is getting involved telling Theresa May to "get on with the job"

Sources:

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/4525/NIGEL_FARAGE_home.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigel_Farage

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/688678/Nigel-Farage-Theresa-May-early-general-election-get-on-with-job-Brexit-Article-50

Hey? Wtf

2sb7d6t.png

WORLD MUST WATCH Farage Saves UK From HELL ON EARTH See WHY

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Syntog locked this topic

Archived