Kicked when using Allowed Trailer Mod

Mod Version: 0.2.0.9.3
Controllers Used: Keyboard

Description of Issue: I was kicked when I went into mp with an allowed trailer mod, I have used this mod before without any issues. My truck has no car parts (incase anyone         suggests that's the problem). Its an allowed mod - I've both used and seen other people it in mp before.

http://mods.wotmp.com/ets2mp.html

http://mods.wotmp.com/mod/inek-tasiyici-treyler.html

How to reproduce: Download mod - pick it up in SP and log into mp
Screenshots / Videos

MKdFovS.png

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

The developers disabled some of the trailer mods in the latest patch. One of them is the trucks wheels on trailers. I'm not sure if they also disabled the hybrid trailers, but the thread of "allowed mods" needs updating to remove all the obsolete information.

• Upvote 1

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

What :angry: Are you actually kidding me :angry::angry: The developers have disabled some of the mods :angry::angry: Why? This is just so so so beyond stupid :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: They need to re allow that mod NOW :angry::angry: Car parts on trucks and truck parts on cars ok fair eneough that caused problems but these trailers never caused problems and need to be put back in. 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

33 minutes ago, DavidOC93 said:

What :angry: Are you actually kidding me :angry::angry: The developers have disabled some of the mods :angry::angry: Why? This is just so so so beyond stupid :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: They need to re allow that mod NOW :angry::angry: Car parts on trucks and truck parts on cars ok fair eneough that caused problems but these trailers never caused problems and need to be put back in. 

Getting angry won't help. It's down to the developers to add / disable what they want as it is  their mod. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, DavidOC93 said:

^ There is no good reason at all to remove that trariler :angry: . Its very very unfair and it needs to be added back. This is just ridiculouse :angry::angry::angry:

41 minutes ago, RhysH said:

stop the stress, im sure they had some reasoning for it, not just out of the blue.

The reason was people who used DLC paintjobs on cars to crash other people,or put a car engine in their truck and so on

• Upvote 1

David, the trailer has been put on the blacklist as a crack down on outside mods crashing other players games. It's as simple as that and there is nothing that can be done about it.

The decision was made to remove them to have a happier gaming experience without other players game crashing so that EVERYONE can have a good time

I understand where you are coming from but unfortunately some good experiences have to be sacrificed. But at the end of the day, the devs wouldn't have done it to ruin other players experiences in-game, but instead to increase the experience so that everyone's game runs smoothly. 

You don't know if it did cause issues for other players or not because you don't see all the crash logs that get sent to the devs every day and I'm pretty sure that it has been removed from the allowed mods list after the update.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.