In-Game ideas (freemode server)

I think there should be a RoughHousing pool {where people that ram, block, etc go}. This could help because it would put all the game ruiners in one place in another server that is hidden unless you are put in the RoughHousing pool. This would allow all the game ruiners to still play, but in a place where they cant make people mad. This could need some work, but if you have the resources please take this idea into consideration

Sincerally,

Bigredsfan05

Edited by FirestarteR93
(changed topic's name)

It would require them to purchase a new server(s) and I'm not sure if I'm remembering this correctly, but at one point, I think I saw somewhere that they stated they can't/don't want to purchase/maintain more servers currently. As good of an idea as it is, one that I'd like to see implemented, I don't think it's happening anytime soon.

It makes no sense. Those "Rough" drivers deserve being banned and unable to play. Instead of that, you suggest making a server exclusively for them? Online gaming, there are rules, you break the rules, you're banned, you can't play online anymore until the ban time is over, period. Giving the banned players a vacation server in which they can do whatever they like? What kind of punishment would that be?

-1 If one player break the rules, he has banned, kicked..
Not on another server for banned..?

LOL, Have we server for we ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un passé lourd, une longue histoire, un vécu toujours existant avec la tête haute de nos jours.

Avoir une vie comme un développeur, et ne vivre que de sa passion pour rendre heureux les autres, n'est qu'une activité banale pour n'importe qui.

Si l'on veut écouter les autres, dans nos rêves, nos envies, on peut toujours avoir de l'aide, mais il ne faut jamais écouter les mauvaises langues de bois.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.