Companies and Services: Exit and Enter Correctly!!

DanBennett

Fun fact time!

Most if not all companies and services have entrances that are big enough to allow a truck to enter and a truck to exit. As you come in, it's on the right. As you exit, it's on the right. There are even signs on the exit to state "Give Way".

For the love of god, can people notice these and use them? I don't get why people don't see this... It would help especially in Rotterdam and Amsterdam where it's constantly busy. When exiting, give way to traffic that is coming in or on the junction and pull out when free. Go one at a time... don't jump queues.. blah blah blah.

Likewise in most companies, you can enter with enough room for someone to exit and you can be on the job point to select your job without being in the way of traffic trying to enter. You don't have to be full on the job select point - you can be just touching it on the right of it.

(Change Right for Left if driving in the UK).

Just... two cents there in case people aren't aware that this is actually a thing.

If your following the rules of the road  and people hit/damage you and you have video evidence please submit a report and an In-game admin will look into your report for you this will be the only way the problems will be resolved 

76561198046634853.png

DarkStar.

TruckersMP Game Moderator 
(Welsh • English • German)
www.TruckersMP.com

@DanBennett What would your advice be to drivers like myself who, with regards to company areas, Ports, Garages, Services and all other Non Collision Zones, treat those areas like collision zones so we get maximum realism from the game?

E.G. There's someone on the job point at a company, but if it were a collision zone, I'd not be able to move past, so I wait on the road with my indicator on until I am clear to move?

There are a lot of us that play this way and have done since we started playing MP including many popular big name VTCs.

Wasn't really too aware of that :mellow: but that all completely goes out the window at Rotterdam Service Station, no one has any patience there what so ever, as you can see here <_<

Getting in and out of there is probably one of the most difficult things to do, can be pretty entertaining to watch though :D 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

I find by going in as close to the entry wall, it gives other users time to drive forward and if they do drive forward then ill let them reverse before I go in, so its very easy for them

On 26/05/2016 at 11:21 AM, Glanshon said:

@DanBennett What would your advice be to drivers like myself who, with regards to company areas, Ports, Garages, Services and all other Non Collision Zones, treat those areas like collision zones so we get maximum realism from the game?

E.G. There's someone on the job point at a company, but if it were a collision zone, I'd not be able to move past, so I wait on the road with my indicator on until I am clear to move?

There are a lot of us that play this way and have done since we started playing MP including many popular big name VTCs.

I'd say continue to do that. Most the time I do similar, more because it's difficult to know whether I'll hit them before I enter the NCZ, so I just wait outside until they move like you say :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived