Suggestion Name:  finding  all players  in game 
Suggestion Description: makes it alot easy to contact other  users

Any example images: No

Why should it be added?: ok so here is the point why this idea should be added, i honestly would like a way to see all  users names + i can contact them any were  on the server  , reason why to drive together or to  make a convoy , im seeing lots of users on mp but for some reason i don't know were to contact them or even to find them , yes it might me weird but im starting to get bored , i just wish there was a way to contact users  that  is in the server.

76561198098873827.png

If you are looking for a specific player, you can use /s USERNAME and then /pm ID.

I don't think there would be a way to display like 2300 names on your screen :s

• Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

yea  i thought so , thanks  lol  i know there  commands but how ever  i don't know who actually speaks English due to its a server for lots of people , 

i just thought maybe  something  like the tab list  the one ingame but  have a chat box   or something similar ,  i was looking for a vtc  but how ever  i my self hate signing up to it + hate changing my name  etc... im more of a normal guy who just want to be  able to find  user  to drive with,  also yes  i know there convoy webpage or i could  ask twitch streamer but here  my situation 

1_ im no longer a twitch fan due to takes alot of  usage from my internet

2_ the convoy web page is most of the time  other language beside  English :(  

76561198098873827.png

You don't really need to load all models of the players, just the loop

Something like - not actual code but gives more an idea of what I mean.

for player in playersOnline{
 echo player.getName()
}

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

• 3 years later...