trucks/cars only convoys

Seanster

Suggestion Name: trucks/cars only convoys
Suggestion Description: If someone or organizes a convoy and stats Trucks only, anyone that tries to participate in a car should be banned/kicked. Same goes the other way too. car convoy no trucks allowed

Any example images:no

Why should it be added?:It ruins the enjoyment if people come in the wrong type of vehicle. I for one don't want cars turning up to a truck convoy, it just won't have the same feeling.

Yea but I think you can login on server EU#1 and go back to real simulation with the limits.At eu#2 there are no limits of speed,it's a free-roam server,cars are allwed there also convoy with cars soud weird but anyway if there is a reason cars making a convoy.

• Upvote 3

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

2 hours ago, CaptainKostaZ said:

Yea but I think you can login on server EU#1 and go back to real simulation with the limits.At eu#2 there are no limits of speed,it's a free-roam server,cars are allwed there also convoy with cars soud weird but anyway if there is a reason cars making a convoy.

I agree but for those that want to use the pilot car to CC the convoys you wouldnt be able to on EU1, 

Unfortunatly there wouldnt be a way to fully moderate this in terms of X convoys a day vs X admins

nq2YMo5.jpg

• 1 year later...

Not possible, since it impossible to enforce. It will be also be impossible to differentiate from who's in the convoy and who is not, and admins have not got the time to watch the whole convoy for trolls in cars / trucks etc... Just record and report if they are causing any issues, best, easiest and most effective way of dealing with it.

Rejected.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.