ETS2 cannot find mods

Question

Hey guys. 

Got back into ETS2 the other day and re-downloaded ETS2MP also however atm I am having a problem with the mods as when I start ETS2MP up and go into the mods manager I am getting a message telling me that it cannot find the mods, I am just wondering why this is and is there any way of using mods in MP?

6 answers to this question

Hi:

The only mods available on MP are http://mods.wotmp.com/ . SP mods aren´t supported by MP mod.

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

Alright thank you. 

I now have another issue which I cannot resolve as I have tried everything I can to fix this including verifying game integrity...

I created a new profile (without mods) for MP and went through the process of sorting out the controls and what not and since I am using an Xbox controller for the pc I get through that and then get onto the "choose country / area" screen and I select my home city, Swansea and chose not to go into the tutorial however when I hit no on that the game ends up crashing for me. I have no idea what is causing this and like I said I have tried everything (that I know anyway) to try and fix this.