Good guy/ bad buy blips

jukeboxknox

Suggestion Name: Reward, punishment system
Suggestion Description: It would be nice to be able to report good behavior as well as bad behavior. It would be nice to have the good drivers blips be a certain color and the bad drivers have another color. This way you would be able to tell what kind of driver you are coming up on or is coming up on you. Good behavior stopping before an intersection so truck turning has clearance, allowing an easy overtake. Notice on upcoming steep hills and allowing a lighter loaded truck to go first, and many other things. The bad could be the same as what leads to a ban, and the amount of bans could make the red darker for their truck blip. Steam friends can not report good behavior for each other to cheat the system, same goes for a player trying to keep reporting good back and forth.

Any example images: No images

Why should it be added?: It would help drivers know what kind of driver they are about to pass or is about to pass them.

I am here to help, I hope I helped in some sort of way.

Come check out my Youtube channel, post videos every 2 days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwBdDxIYboOD73dPPZ8SAQ

There would be no feasible way to measure good behavior, how exactly would you determine a player is being good, as the game wouldn't be able to automatically measure you stopping at a intersection or stopping at a red light. Bad behavior I imagine your wanting to import the players ban history, but again no feasible way.

I don't see any added value to the game by implementing this suggestions. -1 from me.

TruckersMP Community Bus Driver

275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

status.png

Reporting a Player    |    Appeal your Ban    |    Visit our Support System    |    Our Rules

The players would vote just like a report, but you can report good behavior. The game has nothing to do with it. It would be user supported just like the report system. Sorry just figured it would be useful to know that truck that is coming at you is a bad egg and has had 3 bans before he slams into you for no reason. Thought it sounded good.

I am here to help, I hope I helped in some sort of way.

Come check out my Youtube channel, post videos every 2 days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwBdDxIYboOD73dPPZ8SAQ

it could work if it was based off of the number of bans/kicks/warnings a person has got, different colour representing those with minimal bans etc and another for those with a bad reputation and a long ban history (such as Mr. Creeper :p) but really, it doesn't stop trolls and idiots from causing problems so there isn't really that much point to it.

Honest opinion. 

In some way s yes it is a good idea you can see a driver who has had multiple bans in a different colour,

Question is as always how would you implement it. Your profile runs off of steam along with the colour system already in game. 

Technically the only way around it would be to implement the ban system through the steam system like a VAC ban 

So no unfortunately an idea that wouldn't be implemented

I think its a good idea but it would be hard to put into place in the first place, as I take it may reult in resetting/rethinking the Kick/banning system. It would also take the Friends/different colour blips out of the equasion all together.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.