let /pinfo share the amount of bans the player has

Save

Suggestion Name: Allow /pinfo share the ban history of a player
Suggestion Description: When you do /pinfo, it should show how many times the player has been banned so far.
Any example imageskpBmTWG.jpg
Why should it be added?: This would most likely benefit the admins more than the players. Instead of going on the website and looking the player up, it would instantly share the amount of bans the player has on their history.

Hope you like my suggestion <3

Edited by _Lee_
Added improved image
  • Upvote 2

I don't see this benefiting admins alot.

We get to see ban history if we're doing web reports, and in-game bans, we just check it afterwards, The amount of bans don't matter, its how many in a certain time period, 

This is one of those things that won't be added as it wouldn't benefit the community, but instead, just admins, who already do this stuff, and wouldn't really assist in our job.

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

I've never even used the /pinfo command..

• Upvote 1

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

3 minutes ago, krazymudkip said:

I don't see this benefiting admins alot.

We get to see ban history if we're doing web reports, and in-game bans, we just check it afterwards, The amount of bans don't matter, its how many in a certain time period, 

This is one of those things that won't be added as it wouldn't benefit the community, but instead, just admins, who already do this stuff, and wouldn't really assist in our job.

Ah okay, I understand :) I didn't really understand how you guys do all of the player research so i thought it would be useful. =D

• Upvote 1

Iirc there is something like that already planned, so that IGAs can watch the ban hostory ingame and ban users directly on the server for the correct amount of time.

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

^That's what might happen. But anyway, if admins see him breaking the rules, he will get banned, even though he was "just" reported for the amount of bans.

• Upvote 1

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

I guess, if someone pulls out on you, you could pinfo them and see if they have any bans or whatever. Chances are that if they don't, it was a total accident, but if they have near on 5 bans, and ramming/careless driving comes up, they probably did it to irritate you.

High End Transport VTC:

Driver

High End Event Management:

Convoy Control Operator

Against. Does not bear any practical use. It's redundant and useless for the players and for administrators. Fixation of violations InGame and penalty shall be applicable "here and now". In cases where the ban is issued in the game, and the player has 3+ bans, additional period (1m/3m/permanent) it needs to obtain from other subsystem level, and the administrator does not have to think about it.

• Upvote 1

10.jpg?_1693113983

• 2 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.