SPOOKY XRAY

Trucking company next to name in multiplayer

Question

So I have been play ats and as I am driving around in multiplayer every once in awhile I will see another play with a trucking company name next to their name. My question is how to get that on mine. Only myself and my buddy play this game together for now but we would like to have our trucking company name show up above our trucks like our names do. We would be going by VANGUARD TRANSPORT

4 answers to this question

6 hours ago, SPOOKY XRAY said:

So I have been play ats and as I am driving around in multiplayer every once in awhile I will see another play with a trucking company name next to their name. My question is how to get that on mine. Only myself and my buddy play this game together for now but we would like to have our trucking company name show up above our trucks like our names do. We would be going by VANGUARD TRANSPORT

First.png.707530b81e2317c5c2f6b7c4c89f0356d8fb74254ee_Changename.png.ae63bb0749c

• Upvote 1

Press TAB then right click. Then click on the yellow cog on the Player window. About half way down there is a player tag option with a text box and colour. Write what you want choose a colour and hit ok! Then you are done :D