MP compatible mods (Release)

Forerunner

On ‎25‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 10:23 PM, Forerunner569 said:

activate in SP, buy the truck(s) that you want. then go into MP and just continue and you'll still have the truck(s) that you purchased. once you have a savegame with these trucks they can be used with the mod disabled

its the same set of instructions. the only difference is accept a job with the trailer rather han buy a truck. Take the trailer in SP and connect to it. then go in MP 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a MP compatible mod to remove the side skirts on the 579? I'm old fashioned and like exposed tanks. 

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

15 hours ago, Forerunner569 said:

its the same set of instructions. the only difference is accept a job with the trailer rather han buy a truck. Take the trailer in MP and connect to it. then go in MP 

Of course, this is required any time you get a new job and want chrome wheels on it. Might as well just remove the mod or completely disable it.

signature.png

7 hours ago, Forerunner569 said:

included in "additional customisation", at least I think so. (haven't updated that in a while)

Thanks! That's a start for me to check it out and look for myself. I'm going to be so stoked if it is possible! I'm one of the 2% who hate sideskirts lol.  I'll be back at my PC to download and I'll update my findings for anyone else who might be looking. 

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

Update:

-Chassis mod bug fixed relating to 6x2 tag

11 hours ago, Zomb Lee said:

Is there a MP compatible mod to remove the side skirts on the 579? I'm old fashioned and like exposed tanks. 

-best you can get for MP is using the daycab sideskirts to show the tank. no sideskirts normally means empty frame. (included with "additional customisation")

I did try the mod, and like you said, unfortunately the daycab tanks are meant for the shorter frame, so the side steps and such clip through the studio sleeper I have installed. I'll just stick with the plastic duty sideskirts, but it's still not a bad mod. Lets you move some other things around which is helpful for some.

Thanks for helping me to find it. 

On 08/03/2016 at 9:52 PM, TomZeBomb said:

What is the question about skin mods? I have seen people's trucks have skins that are not from vanilla ATS I believe. What is the deal with them?

Picture? It's possible they took the paint job from another truck or maybe it's the steam punk skin?

Also this one's cute...

7689905_orig.png

How does it turn with a trailer?

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Archived