How is the chance... [EU3]

McGarrett

Suggestion Name: ATS EU #3

Suggestion Description: My suggestion is to bring back Server EU 3
Any example images: no
Why should it be added?: Because the amount of players on EU1 is to much for this little map. Everytime waitingtimes, accidents, waiting in front of the loadingzones.

Best regards, :)

There is still 2 alternative servers available for people to use if EU#1 is full (EU#2 and US#1). Devs may bring back EU#3 in the future, but were not sure. Servers are very expensive, so you will have to wait and see what happens, but until then, there are still 2 other servers available for your use.

Regards.

• Upvote 1

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

in my opinion, 2000 slots for this map is to big.

i saw eu1 often 1900/2000

so its not full, but for me unplayable. you have to reload your savegame 2-3 times because of rammers and idiots.

on eu2 i wont play, because of no speed limit.

so i can say, good work mp team, but the mp doesnt make extremely fun on eu1 to much ppl. so i have to got to SP for the next time, but i will come back :-)

2000 Isn't 'too many' it would cost too much to deploy a few servers and only have 1000 people on them, yes as time goes on the map will expand and it will becoming more spread out, for the moment you'll have to live with it and play EU2 and obey the speed limit if it bothers you that much

Kind regards,

Matthew

in my opinion, 2000 slots for this map is to big.

i saw eu1 often 1900/2000

so its not full, but for me unplayable. you have to reload your savegame 2-3 times because of rammers and idiots.

on eu2 i wont play, because of no speed limit.

so i can say, good work mp team, but the mp doesnt make extremely fun on eu1 to much ppl. so i have to got to SP for the next time, but i will come back :-)

idk i played on the U.S. server which also has no speed limits and unlike the EU servers most of the drivers seem to be pretty good

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.