How long does it take for the Admins to read the ban appeals?

E2XU

Question

So basically, earlier today i was banned by Philip1212 because of my player tag. Me and my friend had changed our player tags to "ETS Police" and were "patrolling" in London. All we did was to transfer people to the right lane, as many people drives on the right even though Great Britain is left lane driving, or to "control" traffic around traffic jams. With "control" i do not mean any blocking at all, we stayed in lane at all times.

So i got permanently banned with the text: Please change your Tag and make a ban appeal. As i cant change my Tag in Offline mode i went over here, to the forums to make a ban appeal. This was around 16:30 pm in the afternoon and i still haven't been unbanned and it's 21:00pm. I'm just wondering how long it takes before an Admin read new ban appeals. Thanks in advance.  :)

/ ErikWinqvist 

(sorry for partly bad english grammar)

12 answers to this question

^ Now it has been over 24hrs since i appealed my ban.I think i deserve to be unbanned by now, since it was just a minor rule violation that i commited, unfortunately. According to the WoTrMPs official rules; 

"Tags in username - Kick / Ban

It is forbidden to add "Forum Mod", "TS3 Admin" or similar tags to your nickname, which could suggest you're an official ETS2MP Team member or anything similar."

It says Kick / Ban. I was permanently banned, not even a time ban, with the message: Change your Tag and make a ban appeal. Why didn't i just get kicked with a message like: Please change your Tag or you will be banned. I would of just relogged, changed my Tag and kept on trucking. Instead, i have now spent more than 24hrs trying to get unbanned. In my opinion, Philip1212 is kind of Admin abusing, since it literally says in your rules Kick / Ban, he could of made a different choice. This is just my opinion, and ofcourse i still respect all the Admins and Philip1212, since he's just doing his job. But i would gladly like to be unbanned since it's really boring just sitting at home, because ETS2MP is my favourite pastime.

Sincerely,
ErikWinqvist

* EDIT * http://i.imgur.com/26PPmDE.jpg?1 * Again, here is the link to my imgur screenshot that i made, which shows that i have followed Philip1212's recommendation of changing my Tag. *

Forwarded it to philip, I'm sure he'll deal with it soon.  There can be various reasons why he hasn't dealt with your report yet.

I don't know the situation but a ban is mostly done so we can make sure you appeal and change it so I think talking about admin abusing is not necessary in this case.

• Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback