Convert a server

deco13

Suggestion Name: Convert a server 

Suggestion Description: Reading posts where people ask to make new servers or special new server without rules, those posts let me think how about to convert one server for the permabanned players? One abandoned server whitout admin, rules, help, report system, support, etc. With restriction access for only permabanned players, with limited slots. I don't think anyone before ever thought that. Like for example, convert one Europe server to one with 500 slots. That allows anyway to play MP for the permabanned players, less problem in normal servers, less ban appeal to ask to be unbanned, less work and problem for in-game admin.

Maybe there could be only one rule like:

Unsupported Mods - Permanent Ban

Using unsupported mods that cause game crashes. 

I not sure about that, otherwise:

Unsupported Mods - Server Shutdown

If at least one do something that cause game crashes, the server will be reconverted to a normal server.

Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?I don't know if it's a good idea, but it's a suggestion. So, I'm interested to know what's your opinion about.

I have been helpful to you? Lifts thumb! Thank you! :D

ItalyMap

Do you want to see where am I? Maps!

Do you want to see my session? Watch me!

Facebook Google+ YouTube

less problem in normal servers, less ban appeal to ask to be unbanned, less work and problem for in-game admin.

Muahaha Creature saved my post, I can now quote :D but perma-banned players aren't the problem, it's the one's that aren't perma'd that are. Those are the ones that won't be on this server you're suggesting as they're not perma-banned :P I see the concept and idea clear as day, but it definitely won't solve the problems :)

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

Muahaha Creature saved my post, I can now quote :D but perma-banned players aren't the problem, it's the one's that aren't perma'd that are. Those are the ones that won't be on this server you're suggesting as they're not perma-banned :P I see the concept and idea clear as day, but it definitely won't solve the problems :)

I know, but there will be a day when they will get a permaban and then solve the problem lol

noooooooo letting banned players play is rewarding them they don't deserve it

Hmm, You're evil, I like you muahahahah. (It doesn't came to my mind first, however, I wanna know what other think, and obviously I'm agree with you :D )

I have been helpful to you? Lifts thumb! Thank you! :D

ItalyMap

Do you want to see where am I? Maps!

Do you want to see my session? Watch me!

Facebook Google+ YouTube

(hopes Creature doesn't post above me again :P)

^I can understand, but once they're perma-banned they're not meant to be on the server at all :P giving them a server will give them a sense of belonging, they've already shown they don't belong ;)

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

I agree with Creature to be fair, this would just be rewarding players for breaking the rules, which is defeating the whole point of the ban system really.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Nah, people who continually flout the rules shouldn't have the luxury of enjoying the hard work of the devs who created the space in which they behaved like children in.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.