Insults rule or Selected mods

martw91

I think the insult rule needs to be revamped, I do not appreciate being banned; after 200 hours, for a day for calling someone a "dick" when they barrel down the wrong side of the motorway at Europoort and total my truck. Especially when people throw around worse words including f's and c's.

Mods need to look at the incident before falling the ban hammer as well.

Now my clean record is marked because mods can't do their job properly. Employ more mods!

Pointless. Sorry.

• Upvote 1

Youre not banned im not a mod click on youre ets2mp profile and record youre game to have evidence and the trolls will be banned

Edited by FlashyLights

So, cause someone else is breaking the rules means you can break them too? Break a rule and you'll get punished for it.

Anyway, message Clarkinator if you have a problem with an admin.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Hello,

Admins need to have evidence before banning, for a crash that's usually too late - in that case we only see profanity in chat, which is still rule breaking.

As scarface0359 said, if you have a problem with an administrator contact Clarkinator.

Rejected.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.