Suggestion Speed

BOUNTY_

Suggestion Name:  Speed
Suggestion Description: I have a truck .This truck have 700 cp . Your max speed is 110. 

My suggestion is:

In some horsepower, its speed increase
For example: a truck has 320 hp - speed to be 90
A TIR 400-500 -100 to 110
A TIR 500-600 - 110-120
A TIR -120 to 135 max speed of 600+
Ro : Eu am un camion.Acest camion are 700 cp .Viteza lui maxima e de 110.
Sugestia mea este urmatoarea:
La anumiti cai putere ,viteza sa se mareasca
De exemplu :un tir are 320 cp - viteza maxima sa fie 90 
Un TIR de 400-500 -100-110
Un TIR de 500-600 - 110-120
Un TIR de 600+ -120-135 max speed

Any example images:  -
Why should it be added?It is a good suggestion.

Este  o sugestie buna.

• Upvote 1

Suggested several times and rejected, some examples:

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/21394-speed-limit-is-too-low/?hl=speed+limit

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/10411-sl-and-nsl-an-easy-way-to-explore-the-opinions-of-the-players/?hl=speed+limit

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/10120-different-speedlimits-for-different-kinds-of-roads/?hl=speed+limit#entry72048

You should have searched in the rejected archives before deciding to start a topic on this and it's unlikely that this will not get rejected either. 

Play on EU#2 if you don't like the 110/60 speed limit on EU#1. There's even 2800 player slots on EU#2, so you'll find yourself cosy there if you decide to play there...

That part quoted by Owl, it's really hilarious :D And what about this suggestion? Just go to EU#2, developers won't change something because of one person who dislikes it.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.” ― Garrison Keillor

“Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton

Can't wait to see "Rejected" in this topic, don't know why people keep suggesting the same stuff for thousand times... If you really want to get this introduced into the game, then write a post on SCS forum, it's not MP developers' job.

• Upvote 1

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.” ― Garrison Keillor

“Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.