The Admins

gluk3_0se

If you read the topic (as I said before) I am doing this for the users I have seen online for a few weeks. I was getting frustrated every time I came online to face people moaning about admins. I am not sure where you are trying to take this 'dude' but I am not trying to lick anyone's backs, I am not trying to get admin. I am stating the obvious for some players who cannot understand. People who cannot find the obvious. You may be perfect in every way but some people aren't. I haven't got the time to be an admin, therefore am not doing this for attention or in an attempt to gain any sort of rank, and I am not prepared to argue with you. If you want to take this up somewhere else, feel free. But don't keep whining about me here.

I started this topic as a sort of eye opener for newer users. Not a place for people like you to have a moan and show off your intelligence. I understand that many people already know that admins are busy people and cannot be everywhere. But from recent in-game encounters show me otherwise. You can look for me on steam to continue your intelligence.

Right the arguments stop here, either get back on topic or I will have to choice but to lock this thread. If you wish to continue this argument, please take it to PM, don't air it on the forums. 

I clicked post, right as you did that :/

AddFriend.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right the arguments stop here, either get back on topic or I will have to choice but to lock this thread. If you wish to continue this argument, please take it to PM, don't air it on the forums. 

Of course ZiroX, but the OP was only thanking the admins which can not be allowed! People like you, the moderators certainly shouldn't be forgotten and your work is hardly needed on these forums aswel! I terribly apologize for the arguement, as it was not my intention. 

To say a few things on topic;

You're certainly right about the fact that admins can't see everything. That's why you should've given the suggestion in your topic to new people to record their footage, for example with Shadowplay. When you encounter a rule breaker you simply hit ALT+F10 and it will save the last 5 minutes of footage. Simply report him using that footage on the website, and he will still be banned for his actions once an admin approves your ticket.

I agree lukas say ... (I generally do not in game report, I can distinguish whether the other intentionally.. )

there are too many reports (and even some unimportant things) the administrator is not so much time and staff to audit * 24hours ... (Before the second in the UK, The next second fly Germany. administrators busy: D) inevitable bumps in the game ...

and even some personal computer configuration is too low, fps to low creep ... (these players to select  caused by low game effects  is at night driving the vehicle rearview mirror invisible players AND other players the vehicle light)...For me, can take the initiative to say sorry is better...

All well and good thanking admins for running the community and enforcing rules and whatever else they do that we don't see, but the people that make the community what it is, are the normal people who play the game for enjoyment, who don't have a badge to their name that says "ADMIN" in big red letters or a badge in black on the forums to say they're a moderator.

The admins should be thanking the player base for a change, for actually giving them a community to moderate and control.

signature.png

Stobart Trucking Long Haul Division.

https://www.stvtc.co.uk/   https://www.twitch.tv/calbert

All well and good thanking admins for running the community and enforcing rules and whatever else they do that we don't see, but the people that make the community what it is, are the normal people who play the game for enjoyment, who don't have a badge to their name that says "ADMIN" in big red letters or a badge in black on the forums to say they're a moderator.

The admins should be thanking the player base for a change, for actually giving them a community to moderate and control.

It works both ways to be fair right? Many times have admins thanked player in-game. Just because it isn't a public thanks doesn't mean they don't :)

So people stop moaning that we need more admins etc

Just make everyone an admin...... ye

Great idea :) (sarcasm) :P

Would be beter to lock this topic its enough :(

Although I could do without the negative comments I enjoy seeing peoples opinions :) This is a discussion after all :P

AddFriend.png

Archived