Snow cleaning trucks

iNarek94

Suggestion Name: Add snowplows to the game

Suggestion Description: An addition to the multiplayer winter mod, which adds trucks that clean the snow and open the roads?

Why should it be added: Would be a ton of fun, you could make a group of people who would be cleaning the roads from snow. More snowy/icy roads add big instability to the trailer, so truckers would either wait for the roads to be cleaned or choose a different road. Information about roads condition could be displayed on the map. I guess you don't have to add special snow textures, if it would be possible to assign "stable" or "unstable" tags to the roads, which would change as a snowplow passed on them, and truck physics would change according to the tag, the idea is accomplishable.

An image i found  by searching "ets 2 snowplow", guess someone has made it long time ago hungarian-snow-plow--euro-truck-simulato

Although it may be cool, it is not that easy to implement.

Yeah, not arguing about that, as i am not familiar with the game engine, nor with how they realized the road system. My suggestion was based on adding tags to the road in the game code. And again, i'm just making a guess this could be done :) I have had little experience in programming, mainly C++, Lua and web, and this idea is coming from those languages.

wow  that  sounds good  love the  idea    oh  but don't  for get  its the trolls will use it  to  bash other  users with  it   like what i  mean  is  at ep lets say some guy had  it  and had speed hack on  its  going to  cause a  chaos  at ep them  but  any  way  yea   nothing much we can do or say to scs  at this stage   that why we wait  there something  in the game  im sure  you guys like  that makes  you play the game  and enjoying  it  

76561198098873827.png

Nice idea, but without change in traction on the snow, snowploughs would be useless.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.” ― Garrison Keillor

“Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.