Trouble with Container Port

SteveTheCruel

Question

11 answers to this question

Hmm... Thats weird.

Check this out:

ets2_00000.png

Im avaliable to pick up a cargo that is supposed to be picked up in Oslo on Container Port, and be delivered to Lòdz on Poland.
Why is it that i can pick up that cargo then? If im only supposed to deliver to the Port?
Still no green pickup point activation there, but i can se the trailer on the port...

Im using ETS 2 Job Sync for my profile btw...

signature.php?&id=3

Im using ETS 2 Job Sync for my profile btw...

Maybe that's the problem. If I'm not wrong, with that tool you can "edit" your job list, I imagine the creator made it so every company is included, but I believe Container ports are only delivery points, as stated above. If you use the tool to create a "handmade" job, it's possible that you see an option to make a container port as starting point, but if they're not enabled in the game, it won't work.

^see this 

http://gameswiki.net/euro-truck-simulator-2-scandinavia-dlc-all-achievements-guide/

achievement : Whatever floats your boat

There are only two containers ports. Oslo and Esbjerg.

Deliver is an easy task, the hardest as every time is to find the cargo. You have to make sure the recipient is Container Port. When you have it delivers. If it helps you can sort freight by the recipient.

but i don't also see them before :P

• Upvote 1