0.2.0.3.3 has been released.

mwl4

Sadly, the game crashes upon spawning on the server with the autumn mod installed. The autumn mod works fine on singleplayer though.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

autumn? really? 9bb7a0bf3870.jpg

I think youre in Russia. Just for your information, we habe about 15 C in Germany, which is autumn. Its always coulder in eastern Europe that in western europe. The reason for that are the Jetstreams and a kind of stream in the atlantic ocean which brings warm water from Mexico to the coasts of western Europe.

• Upvote 1

sticker.jpg

i am also getting a problem with the new update. mod works ok in single player mod,

mp mode.

it logs ok. gets to the screen were u can click drive, it starts to connect and then crashes. i get a error.

i have tried a clean install of main game and the MP Program.

i have ran defrag, scandisk, and all the cleaners i have got, still not working, can any admins advice on the problems some are having

also thos that are getting a fatal error about a dll file, try installing mp and the main game in to say c:\games

for steam.

menu at the top. steam>settings

window appears

click on downloads

the area on the right weres its got content libraries

click on "steam library folders"

another window appears

click on add library folder

choose another drive if you have one, but if you only have one drive, click on the root of C Drive

steam will automaticly create a folder for its games

to install a game into that new folder

click on game and do install

a new window will appear

the option weres its got "choose location for install"

click on the down arron right of install under c:\*********

and then select the new location you added

and then just click next

hope that helps everyone

also another idea, is to set the game and the mp program to run as admin...

hope that helps

Kind Regards

Darkdaz

I think youre in Russia. Just for your information, we habe about 15 C in Germany, which is autumn. Its always coulder in eastern Europe that in western europe. The reason for that are the Jetstreams and a kind of stream in the atlantic ocean which brings warm water from Mexico to the coasts of western Europe.

just wondering :) here autumn - september and october. november is winter already

the autumn mod is supported by the mp, as it downloads via their installer like the winter mod was

Aaah, ok, I started playing MP mode only few months back, so was not aware of winter mod which might have come in last year :) Anyway, Thanks for the reply :). So I need not place this mod SCS file in Documents/Mod folder for it to activate right..? I guess Documents/mod directory is disabled anyway in MP mode. Its currently night in the server, so could not see any difference :P 

your very welcome

the mp team any mods that are included will go in the programs mod folder its self like euro truck simulator 2 multiplayer mod folder. the mp program has its own mod folder for it.

but i know if you wanted to use th emod in single player mode, then you will have to copy it from the mp fodler mods to your documents./ets2/mods folder and enable it in the mod manager in game

• Upvote 1

Kind Regards

Darkdaz

your very welcome

the mp team any mods that are included will go in the programs mod folder its self like euro truck simulator 2 multiplayer mod folder. the mp program has its own mod folder for it.

but i know if you wanted to use th emod in single player mode, then you will have to copy it from the mp fodler mods to your documents./ets2/mods folder and enable it in the mod manager in game

Thanks for explaining it in detail :). I'm aware of mod handling in SP mode, just wanted to know how it goes about in MP mode :) Anyway, thanks!!!