No admins for -8 ZULU time zone

ROADY'O

There does not seem to be any admin coverage for the -8 ZULU time zone. Approx. 3:00am to 11:00am ZULU (UTC, GMT) give or take a couple of hours. The one exception I've seen was on the weekends when MARIIO was covering.

I certainly don't expect the admins living in ZULU time to cover this -8 zone but there does not appear to be any admins being selected that live in or near the -8 Zone to provide in-game support or report support. BTW I'm not ever going to ask for that job yet admire those who can do it justice. Are there any plans to change this?

Would appreciate responses from admins  or support staff only please.

Thanks

says who there are admins on the server almost 24/7

Well.... says me I guess. The reporting that requires admin rarely get answered after approx. 7:00pm -8 ZULU until 4:00am -8 ZULU. Also same time period much chaos can occur at the usual places and reports of ramming blocking etc. from player list go unanswered during that time period also. This is regular weekdays I'm talking about when there might only be 150 - 400 players on EU1. Better weekend coverage for obvious reasons. Can't be coincidence because I drive daily for thousands sometimes 10's of thousands of km and experience the same coverage gap. I want to also make it clear, I AM NOT COMPLAINING, just stating how it is for my gaming play. YMMV

I've been playing this game since day 1 beta release and am no noob. I'm close to finding out what level lies beyond "Divine Champion".  I have all of the major DLC's for the game and have probably close to $7,000.00 dollars invested in hardware to make it a better experience so you might say I'm invested in this game in a real way and am trying to make it a better experience not only for myself but everyone else also. :mellow:

^ yea its  OK there people   online like almost 24 hrs but  lets say  for example  your a admin  im sure  you-ll get bored of it  because  your not even playing the game just doing reports so that why as a member  to report  it  on the forums  as soon as possible  like i do so i get your point  but  there are other servers as well not only one  sever  so if you  like make friends and go to another server  easy 

76561198098873827.png

^ yea its  OK there people   online like almost 24 hrs but  lets say  for example  your a admin  im sure  you-ll get bored of it  because  your not even playing the game just doing reports so that why as a member  to report  it  on the forums  as soon as possible  like i do so i get your point  but  there are other servers as well not only one  sever  so if you  like make friends and go to another server  easy 

Most of the time the other servers have so few players you may not see any other truck during your entire game. What's the point then?

well than that the point were im getting how  many times  you see a admin have to ban a user not 1  but more than at least 10 users  ban  so that why if you didn't  know why the server looks full but really   50 percent  camping  others  on the road   so >>>  just play  the game quiet  like  me  nice and relaxing  i guess  i really  don't care  if  im alone  because better than some one  lagging  or overtaking me   as usual  

76561198098873827.png

^^ not all admin come  online  i only see a few  but i really  don't  mind  if they come  online  or not   i still report it on forums  much more better  because that way i have proof   i use to report  it by tab but as soon as admin comes   they stop it and  that way im thinking  lol :P but  np  i love the  idea report  it  on forums  much more  better 10/10

76561198098873827.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived