Can't see myself on ets2map.com

YaiRL202

Question

Hello.

I am trying to track myself on ets2map.com but facing a problem, i'm just not appearing there.

Everyone around me appears there but me and my friend are not showing up on ets2map.com.

I have installed the DLL but there is no any change. Still cant see myself on this radar.

Do somebody know how to solve this problem?

22 answers to this question

I think there is a time delay between the map and real time?

I have been online for about 40 minutes. And i watched other players, the delay is only few seconds.

Have you tried using a different browser?

No, i will try now. But i don't think it will solve my problem.

you dont need the dll anymore its built into the game now + you might need to switch the filter to eu2 etc if your on another server then eu1 and you cant be alt tabbed or else you wont show up on map plus what rayray and miles said

This may solve my issue..

I will look into it later.

Thanks!

you dont need the dll anymore its built into the game now + you might need to switch the filter to eu2 etc if your on another server then eu1 and you cant be alt tabbed or else you wont show up on map plus what rayray and miles said

Will Shift+tab work?

If not, will another monitor work? (I want to track myself on ets2map on one monitor and on the second one to drive, i will see myself on the map?)

checked it now, its not working :(