truck mod

Simulator Experiencer

hey guys today i saw  a guy in mp and  he had a Volvo fh16 750 truck but his truck was mod  into a man 

and  his truck sound was scania  but he speaks Spanish   here is the  mod link 

and this is what he said  i don't understand  it at all 

Gustavo (CEO): Lo que tienes que hacer con el mod es pasarlo a la carpeta especifica de mods del Juego. abres el Single Player y lo activas. vas a la zona de comprar vehiculos nuevos y buscas volvo ahi te va aparecer amigo. solo comprano no le cambies nada y guardas el juego y lo cierras. despues abres el mutiplayer y lo usas ya funciona el mod.
Gustavo (CEO): traslate english please.
Gustavo (CEO): bye :-)
 lol plz  help me  and for some reason  when i load my game from single player   it says  mods will crash  ect  then  i went to mp  and loged in   my save game  from  single player  it has a red ! and  i don't  know why  all my mods do that for some reason only  if  i get mods from mp it works and thing else it will not be able to work in singleplayer

76561198098873827.png

roughly translated means

What you have to do is pass the mod to the folder specified Game mods . Single Player open and active . you go to the area and are looking to buy new vehicles volvo friend there you will appear . comprano just do not change anything and keep the game and shut . after you open the mutiplayer longer works and you use the mod.

sounds like its in the volvo garage matey

hey guys  im just wondering  OK so the  truck mod works for  mp but  i cant  change anything  about the truck beside the paint job is  any reason why i did report  it  because  i wasn't to sure  and  i thought some one who else  got the same  mod as me can help me  out  

76561198098873827.png

my truck is this  and  it broke  my game when  i try to change my  look of my truck the truck mod works but sadly  error and  my  game freezes and  boom the game crashed \

http://plays.tv/video/560343c372fc71b201/truck-mod-ets2

http://prntscr.com/8jsc3h

so im confused  i dk how to fix  it  i only have  2  mods and  one  of them was the  mp mod  light   and that it  so i really don't  know  

76561198098873827.png

OK i did that same  problem  and   the funny  part is  i deleted the  mod  its still there  and  plus   the  truck is so slow  600   i prefer dlc  not  mods   but thx guys  i try ed my best im l know that  my  ets2 an mp has bug issues  due to mods  i really dk why but its  OK 

76561198098873827.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived