unsupported game version error with "temporary_1_19"

[RO]DnZ

Question

Hello i have a big problem

I prees to connect ets2mp and he is giving me an erorr with version i have version 1.19 but he not stopping from giving me erorr

Unsupportable game version

http://prntscr.com/8c289y

But i press ok and he giving me another error

http://prntscr.com/8c28gb

I press ok and he redirecting me on forum.ets2mp.com

.....................................................................................

Steam version ...

http://prntscr.com/8c27rm

16 answers to this question

Try uninstalling multiplayer and re install, also right click ETS2 in steam and hit properties, the on one of the tabs it should say 'verify integrity of game cache' and click that, try the MP after that

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

i have created a video hope it will explain enough for you 

first you need to uninstall the older multiplayer mod before reinstall the new version 

if you done that please watch this video i have specially made for this issue 

please also note my steam location is different than normal locations!

i have created a video hope it will explain enough for you 

first you need to uninstall the older multiplayer mod before reinstall the new version 

if you done that please watch this video i have specially made for this issue 

please also note my steam location is different than normal locations!

Thank you for your time but is not working he is giving me error but i have 1.19 version

Who is fix please help me i have a big problem

• Upvote 1

I have same problem .I downgradet to 1.19 version.then I entry game.when I choose my profile for connection,say that 'you can not play with this save game' and I must update for can play. I already deleted mp ,and setup as on video. I cannot play with my save game .

That's not the same problem, it's a different one. Quoting my post from another topic.

Yes, it's true. Once you start your profile on the new version, it can't work anymore on older ones, as newer version obviously have new content that said profile must have.

By start, I meant open. If you open your existing profile on the latest version, 1.20, the profile update it's content with the new features of the new version, and you can't downgrade a profile.

So there are two ways to avoid this issue:

1) Use the backup savegame, like J3B said, that you can find in Documents-Euro Truck Simulator 2-profiles(1.19.X).bak

2) Use two separate profiles, one only for SP and the other one only for MP, and make sure to remember to not open the MP one when the new profile comes out.

I use a SP profile with mods, and a MP only profile.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your help.I fixed problem and playing with my old account.For who have still problems ;I restored my old account of 1.19..I deleted all components of game (game,save game,mp and deleted document files).I download again ets like 1.19. I create new save game .then I exit game.I copied my restored save game,paste to documents .Its all. Good game for everyone .....