When will convoying in be allowed inside the game?

neisep

Question

18 answers to this question

Small convoys with participants of 20 or less are of course allowed, as long as you follow the in-game rules.

With much larger convoys, for example, whole VTC (Virtual Trucking Company) with 30+ members are exempted from some rules which is quoted below

Regards

> Joined 29 Nov 2014 - 10 Year Anniversary <

History

Previously known as Louie G 

Former Truckers.FM Station Manager & Presenter

Former Apollo Logistics, Atlas Logistics & Nordic LTD Manager

Of course convoys are allowed!! Get your friends meet up and drive to the other side of Europe. Great fun but watch out for the trolls >=(

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

i do not understand then what was the last kick about then ?

i love the game but i rarely read the chat inside the game becuse of so much insulting going on and on the forum it is the same thing or atleast it used to be much much more insulting but i see that this thread contains zero insulting hmm thats weird.

Anyway back to topic what was the kick about ?

Insulting isn't allowed here so we clean it up, but what do you mean with 'kick'?

Were you kicked for AFK reason?

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

The only reason why you may have been kicked is for Inactivity, if your truck is idle for 5 minutes or more, you are automatically kicked for Inactivity, to country this, either move your truck or simply type in chat, most players type a empty message by simply press "Y" and then "Space bar" then enter to submit a empty message to avoid being kicked.

Regards

> Joined 29 Nov 2014 - 10 Year Anniversary <

History

Previously known as Louie G 

Former Truckers.FM Station Manager & Presenter

Former Apollo Logistics, Atlas Logistics & Nordic LTD Manager

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.