Who will undertake roadside assistance

SrAdryX

Suggestion Name: Control in roadside 

Suggestion Description: my suggestion is to create a group of users to control users who do not respect the rules simply talking to them. Besides I think it could help managers to monitor areas where there may be problems with users so they do not have to do much work because they are too or at least so I think.

Any example imagesNope.

Why should it be added?: because there are thousands of users who are doing the crazy multiplayer and do not respect rules, engaged in damage to trucks and goods convoys and users who just play

As someone said before, please update your first post in this topic according to the rules.

About your suggestion, this will mostly get abused since we can see this with persons who "manage & secure" convoys. Blocking and stuff like that is forbidden and can result in a ban.

However, if you are driving and you find someone who is in trouble, you are free to assist them as long as you don't break any rules.

• Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

• 1 year later...

For this purpose, we have highly qualified and special trained in-game administrators who are capable of judging and handling every situation properly. There is no need for another group of people who are controlling other users of TruckersMP. Also, this could be abused heavily.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.