Controlled traffic jam

xhavefunx

I if I have any accident with any other driver, the first thing I do is depart towards the anden so that thispeople to come or wants to spend does not have to stop and so can continue and do not run any danger.

The truth is that if we all do well and also press F7 and enter instead of trying we push and help us so I found it impossible because you can not be moved by another by the weight you have and because this is done game I guess.

I is not opine that are due to create systems to monitor traffic, so that the movement is controlled when it finds an accident or for drivers to respect the rules and not come to fuss, just say that apart from these measures, and work done by administrators us as drivers have to take some action on our own to which we do not need an administrator creates an option, try to lead all relatively good .

Its a bit dangerous, and more me, Admins have enough work on there hand with reports, ban appeals, and stuff in game as well, so this would add more strain on Admins. But very well thought out idea, with lots of Info relevant to the issue, which of course is great! Little unsure, but great idea at the first instance.

Regards :)

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Well, the idea is greatly suggested and implemented. However... as said above, admins are here for making us play with fair drivers, not to take care about "fun features". I wish there could be enough admins all the time to take a break and "organice a traffic jam" but... not yet.

Moreover, the posibility of having a single idiot all over the jam causing trouble is too high. Maybe some traffic mods will help you have some jams in SP, I think it´s the only option right now.

lkRjRkb.png

It is a nice idea, however admins are busy, so I thought of an idea. Instead of admins, the staff are pushing up an idea of police cars! Why don't we add a rank or job or something else called police? This new rank (or something) can respond to these traffic jams and crashes, this is a kind of admin but he doesn't have to due with ban appeals and reports.

• 1 year later...

This has already been implemented with the excessive traffic between Calais and Duisburg. However, make sure that you do not purposely add useless traffic to already highly populated areas! In terms of the traffic controller text above admins' names, that is not going to be implemented as their name turns red anyway which indicated they are an in-game admin. Even though it would add realism to this game, this is nothing which has a high priority and as of now, it is not going to be implemented and purposely created traffic jams will not happen.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.