Enormous lag spikes!

Afrousel

Question

I'm having very long lag spikes these past 2 days. Everytime somebody appears near me, I get a long lag spike. I'm constantly having to stay out of peoples way when they get close to me. I've been involved in over 10 incidents this past 2 days involving lagging into other players and glitching into the ground or flying out of the map. Look at this video taken by Aragon whilst I was in convoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBhHQUUrTVg&feature=youtu.be

(I'm the truck with the WGCC tanker); my ping is fine (23ms), but my lag is horrible. And then the result, the screenshot below the video... Please can somebody tell me what's going on? I'm running lowest settings because my PC has 1.6 GHz processor and 4GB RAM :(
CjZJyV0.png

7 answers to this question

After rewatching that several times, it's possible that it was server lag or my internet because the guy in front of you stops EXACTLY when you do and that's when I panicked and started swerving. The only problem is that my internet is not that bad and it happened more than once to other drivers. What's your speed test?

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

After rewatching that several times, it's possible that it was server lag or my internet because the guy in front of you stops EXACTLY when you do and that's when I panicked and started swerving. The only problem is that my internet is not that bad and it happened more than once to other drivers. What's your speed test?

After 3 tests, this is what I got: 

4573232775.png
4573234033.png
4573235627.png
My download speed is very consistent and when I connect to EU#1 I average a ping of 23ms.

I don't understand why he performed such maneuver. If he would just remain in his lane that wouldn't have happened.

I remained in my lane, the middle lane.