need some help

Question

need some help i bought the game off steam few days ago i was able to play like 5 second online before i had get off do some cleaning around the house next day i got on and when i connect to United States sever it and go to drive it says offline at the top right corner ??

same thing for my friend he got the game on his computer and tried to connect happens to him also...

we can get in on south America sever but get kicked for high ping.

7 answers to this question

Not sure, as I have the same problem to. I'm from the US, and can not connect to the US server, but can connect to the EU, Asia, and SA servers.

I haven't done this yet for the US server, but when you load in and it says connecting to the server, esc out and then hit drive again (suggestion posed by TruckDriver). Supposedly this may work to connect, but not sure.

TruckersMP Retired Game Moderator

Not sure, as I have the same problem to. I'm from the US, and can not connect to the US server, but can connect to the EU, Asia, and SA servers.

I haven't done this yet for the US server, but when you load in and it says connecting to the server, esc out and then hit drive again (suggestion posed by TruckDriver). Supposedly this may work to connect, but not sure.

It's indeed either this way, or when it doesn't work open the ports on your router. (I'll search them up later)

There are also cases that the user his/her ISP blocked those ports themselfs, so maybe when nothing works you can call them.

ISP-Internet Service Provider

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.