0.1.9.3 has been released.

mwl4

Do I actually need to upgrade ets2? Is the mod still compatible with 1.18.3? I saw an admin post it was yesterday, so I'm just wondering if it still is?

Do I actually need to upgrade ets2? Is the mod still compatible with 1.18.3? I saw an admin post it was yesterday, so I'm just wondering if it still is?

0.1.9.3 was the update intended to be compatible with the newest version of ETS2 (1.19), so yes you will have to update your ETS2 as well

• Upvote 1

Hello for Everyone!

Thanks for the 1.9.3, this is seriously the mod of the year, it seems a lot of work. Since I update for the newest version, i keep a screen 8and update 5 times to 1.9.3)he_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

And my other problem, i can't find the 1.19.2.1 update at Steam, just the 1.19 beta. Its ok? How i can solve these problems?

Best regards.

fabicska ~ Adam

^No, it gives support for the latest version of ETS2. The new paint job isn't supported yet.

Mods were accidentally enabled, but afterwards disabled with a hotfix.

Mods are not allowed, except these: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/6812-allowed-mods/

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Dear Euro Truck,

I've download the new version 0.1.9.3.

But when I want to start the multiplayer mod, it says this: Unsupported game version detected! To play ETS2MP you need to have 1.19.2.1s (steam reales)! I've download that version I think because when I start the single player , I see 1.19.2.1 under the pink DLC-botton, but I've still the same problem.

How can I play Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer ?

Please help me,

Best regards,

Jard van Rumpt

^ Won't work and isn't allowed.

Modded trucks/trailers means you can have Mercedes with an Iveco engine and Volvo cab.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback