0.1.9.3 has been released.

mwl4

Great Job, no Problems. :)

If u get a crash, take a look if you Update to Version 0.19.2.1 and then a little Update to 0.19.2.1s.

Open your refrigerator door, and you summon forth more light than the total amount enjoyed by most households in the 18th century. The world at night, for much of history, was a very dark place indeed. (Bill Bryson)

I installed it, it said I needed to download the latest one, which I had. Now it says "Cannot validate the game". PLEASE HELP! BTW, I don't have any other mods.

I installed it, it said I needed to download the latest one, which I had. Now it says "Cannot validate the game". PLEASE HELP! BTW, I don't have any other mods.

Try launching single player and then multiplayer again, or wait a few minutes. I've also had that before and it often starts working again after a bit.

OT: Can connect again after the newest ETS2MP update. (20:30)

I tried uninstalling the mod and re-installing, then it said it couldn't load due to a missing steam file, so now I have to wait for steam to re-install... I'll give the link a go later, thanks.