Rammers :P

Hey_Wtf

I weren't around in them days :( (Well the no speed limiter, i weren't there when the mods were hardly there)

Maybe the admins should have a back in the old times day :D

You mean like... removing the limiter for a day? If so then no thanks. We've already had that on April 1st. I don't need that hell back a third time. x_x

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Just play on EU"2 there is no speed limit

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

its pointless anymore to even try to report someone cause all it ever says is the person has already been reported, which says to me admins already know this arse is griefing and dont give a shit

r3cmOJYUGLr0jm36BbA54SsvVVg8f5sYKDtyk0l-

Twitch - - -Twitter

"Prepare yourselves, the bells have tolled! Shelter your weak, your young and your old! Each of you shall pay the final sum! Cry for mercy; the reckoning has come!"

The thing with in-game reporting is that once a admin receives the notification of a report he has to take it and teleport his camera to the scene. Once there he has to see the problem happening. The problem with that is that often the problem has already happened and the perpetrator is either long gone or apparently behaving like an angel. The admin needs to see the problem happening to take action. Otherwise he can be reported by the perpetrator for abusing his powers for punishing someone who wasn't doing anything wrong. Without evidence their actions were right, in some cases it can be a problem for the staff. They can't simply take action only based on what someone says, you know. People may make things up sometimes.

The best way to report (even if not the most practical or quickest) is to record the incident yourself when it happens, upload it to YouTube (or another video hosting service of your preference) for proof and then use the Report System. That is 100% guaranteed to work. Given that your accusation and evidence are right and solid, of course.

I won't say I file reports often but I do get some out at least once every two weeks or so. With all well explained and a video proof as evidence to backup my case, so far it has never failed me and not a single rule breaker I reported went unpunished yet. I even get PMs from them every now and then with complaints that I am "guilty" for them not being able to play on MP anymore. lol Suckers. As if I were the one doing wrong.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

the forums don't really help when you are trying to play and some kid just wants to keep ramming you and the other person your with we even park on the side of the road for 5 minutes and he just kept ramming us, i reported him in game the person i was with was unable to. we wound up just quiting because even F7 out the person did the same thing and just kept harrasing. the funny thing is this only ever happens when we try to play on EU1, never had this issue on EU2 or US1

r3cmOJYUGLr0jm36BbA54SsvVVg8f5sYKDtyk0l-

Twitch - - -Twitter

"Prepare yourselves, the bells have tolled! Shelter your weak, your young and your old! Each of you shall pay the final sum! Cry for mercy; the reckoning has come!"

its pointless anymore to even try to report someone cause all it ever says is the person has already been reported, which says to me admins already know this arse is griefing and dont give a shit

No it does not mean we do not care but we can only act on what we see, also you need to take into account how many reports we get and sometimes it takes a little time to get to your report due to dealing with others..

As others have said use a recording software and make a report in the reporting section and it will be dealt with accordingly.

Position:

I've got a huge share of "being attacked" moments myself. I hate rammers. Sadly all we can do is record and report each time. :( Just a couple days ago (Friday) I was nearly rammed. The two folks driving near me didn't have the same luck, though.

This is the video I attached to my latest report yesterday. Rammings happen around 3:40, 3:55 and the moment the rammer tries to ram me begins at 6:22. "Climax" begins at 7:50 and reaches its peak at 9:10 when I outsmart the guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=     e6TbOwr0bhU

Word of advice to all: Do not attempt to overtake someone who's driving too slowly and/or blocking your path. 80% of chance that it's a rammer setting up a road trap for you. Like in this other situation (8:46): 

(video)

Speed Limit was probably 80... Doesn't look like France and you're clearly not in the UK.

Speed Limit was probably 80... Doesn't look like France and you're clearly not in the UK.

Are you talking about the report video? If so, that's Germany.

GP53e75.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thread archived as it is now considered inactive. If you wish for it to be reopened feel free to PM me the link to it and I will reopen it.

Archived